Building

Share your game strategies.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Building

Postby -grizzy- on Mar 27 2018, 10:50am

You people are so unhelpful to new players its ridiculous. Follow me and ill try answer any questions you have.
-grizzy-

Postby Infam0us on Mar 27 2018, 10:59am

Infam0us wrote:I suggest you work on your grammatical speech building first then in game buildings. Ign rating 2.5 (you failed)

Noob. Try being helpful and stop trying to troll. Either post something useful or leave. By the looks of it you should have uninstalled a long time ago.

Piece of trash.[/quote]
Someone’s salty, I’d be too if my furniture and charms were garbage, how’s staying in pin going old man? [/quote]

Speaking of pin, having fun in it? Dtw coward noob. Go uninstall and move to pimd. What a waste of space you are....[/quote]
You’re still dtw and been zeroed all day now, I suggest you follow back and we can have a nice chat if you’re not too scared. Let’s see who the real coward is. Don’t go telling on me again whuss
Infam0us

Postby Valkyrie-IV on Mar 27 2018, 11:10am

Zeroed all day lmfao...it takes more than 6 daily attacks to keep someone zeroed... This is embarrassing for you cos it shows your lack of understanding for game mechs....jokes on you again 
Valkyrie-IV

Previous

Return to Strategy