Building

Share your game strategies.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Building

Postby Likeable on Mar 26 2018, 10:05pm

I'm fairly new to the game, I am just wonder if a defensive building is worth it or not, how about spying in the epic war is good.
Likeable

Re: Building

Postby Infam0us on Mar 26 2018, 10:33pm

I suggest you work on your grammatical speech building first then in game buildings. Ign rating 2.5 (you failed)
Infam0us

Postby BionicMan on Mar 27 2018, 12:29am

Infam0us wrote:I suggest you work on your grammatical speech building first then in game buildings. Ign rating 2.5 (you failed)

This guy is an epic flog.
BionicMan

Postby Valkyrie-IV on Mar 27 2018, 3:45am

Infam0us wrote:I suggest you work on your grammatical speech building first then in game buildings. Ign rating 2.5 (you failed)

Noob. Try being helpful and stop trying to troll. Either post something useful or leave. By the looks of it you should have uninstalled a long time ago.

Piece of trash.
Valkyrie-IV

Postby ll-Anne-ll on Mar 27 2018, 3:56am

I NEED A HELP TOO, HOW TO PLAY THIS GAME AND WHAT IS THE RIGHT WAY TO UG?
ll-Anne-ll

Postby Infam0us on Mar 27 2018, 5:13am

iIiIlilIiIVengeanceiIiIilIliil wrote:

Noob. Try being helpful and stop trying to troll. Either post something useful or leave. By the looks of it you should have uninstalled a long time ago.

Piece of trash.

Someone’s salty, I’d be too if my furniture and charms were garbage, how’s staying in pin going old man? 
Infam0us

Postby Valkyrie-IV on Mar 27 2018, 6:05am

Infam0us wrote:

Piece of trash.

Someone’s salty, I’d be too if my furniture and charms were garbage, how’s staying in pin going old man? 

I don't care about charms etc, stop trying to change the subject and hide the fact you're a useless pile of crap. Learn how to play the game noob. Not in pin actually lol. Noob.
Valkyrie-IV

Postby Valkyrie-IV on Mar 27 2018, 6:06am

Infam0us wrote:

Piece of trash.

Speaking of pin, having fun in it? Dtw coward noob. Go uninstall and move to pimd. What a waste of space you are....
Valkyrie-IV

Postby iZombieJT on Mar 27 2018, 6:22am

Likeable wrote:I'm fairly new to the game, I am just wonder if a defensive building is worth it or not, how about spying in the epic war is good.

Guys I'm fairly new to this game. And I wonder if a defensive build is worth it or not and how about spy builds at war, is good or not.

There. .All understands?
iZombieJT

Postby Titan_God on Mar 27 2018, 10:28am

Those new to the game can ask around for information in which you see can be hard with some people getting the actual topic lol. You can also visit kawguides.com for information and is still being worked on at the present moment. For those of you that asked , yes I have started the app version of the site but will take some time to complete due to rl is always first.
Titan_God

Next

Return to Strategy