Building

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Likeable, Mar 27, 2018.

1. I'm fairly new to the game, I am just wonder if a defensive building is worth it or not, how about spying in the epic war is good.

2. I suggest you work on your grammatical speech building first then in game buildings. Ign rating 2.5 (you failed)

3. This guy is an epic flog.

4. Noob. Try being helpful and stop trying to troll. Either post something useful or leave. By the looks of it you should have uninstalled a long time ago.

Piece of trash.

5. I NEED A HELP TOO, HOW TO PLAY THIS GAME AND WHAT IS THE RIGHT WAY TO UG?

6. Someone’s salty, I’d be too if my furniture and charms were garbage, how’s staying in pin going old man? 

7. I don't care about charms etc, stop trying to change the subject and hide the fact you're a useless pile of crap. Learn how to play the game noob. Not in pin actually lol. Noob.

8. Speaking of pin, having fun in it? Dtw coward noob. Go uninstall and move to pimd. What a waste of space you are....

9. Guys I'm fairly new to this game. And I wonder if a defensive build is worth it or not and how about spy builds at war, is good or not.

There. .All understands?

10. Those new to the game can ask around for information in which you see can be hard with some people getting the actual topic lol. You can also visit kawguides.com for information and is still being worked on at the present moment. For those of you that asked , yes I have started the app version of the site but will take some time to complete due to rl is always first.

11. You people are so unhelpful to new players its ridiculous. Follow me and ill try answer any questions you have.

12. Noob. Try being helpful and stop trying to troll. Either post something useful or leave. By the looks of it you should have uninstalled a long time ago.

Piece of trash.[/quote]
    Someone’s salty, I’d be too if my furniture and charms were garbage, how’s staying in pin going old man? [/quote]

Speaking of pin, having fun in it? Dtw coward noob. Go uninstall and move to pimd. What a waste of space you are....[/quote]
    You’re still dtw and been zeroed all day now, I suggest you follow back and we can have a nice chat if you’re not too scared. Let’s see who the real coward is. Don’t go telling on me again whuss

13. Zeroed all day lmfao...it takes more than 6 daily attacks to keep someone zeroed... This is embarrassing for you cos it shows your lack of understanding for game mechs....jokes on you again 