Petition for all indi -.-

Share your game strategies.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Petition for all indi -.-

Postby IlIGlIIAlIlBlIlIBIlIlIIEIlIl on Jan 3 2018, 4:19am

Straight into the topic ll are boring. Most of them are ffa wars or deal wars. Devs don't look into this -.- while ffa wars are being openly advertised on wc you barley get a proper match. Most of the times its ffa or sometimes no match. Just take that slot away for ll and make it indi please or just remove 60 actions and loser gets 300. Just make it winners get 600 regardless of actions losers get 0 make it same way in indi too
IlIGlIIAlIlBlIlIBIlIlIIEIlIl
2017 ASW Champion

Re: Petition for all indi -.-

Postby -CutieBarrie- on Jan 3 2018, 4:26am

Nah.

Actions force noobs to be active to achieve 60- and there is proper serious clans that do LL. you need to save LL by not allowing ffa clans to participate or change the way they work, removing LL all together is kinda stupid. Unless there is a replacement the devs are working on? Doubt it cos they money hungry and don't make anything through war...


-CutieBarrie-

Postby Superior on Jan 3 2018, 4:37am

Just remove war altogether since we don't get anything even for warring, devs just abandoned it.
Superior

Postby -ViTaLStATiSTiX_MaCHiNE- on Jan 3 2018, 4:38am

Indi wars have some issues too these days. The past week or two I've seen people being uncasted but they are still in the war clan. Uncasted people in the clan can't hit or be hit by opponents. It's simply a waste of 2 whole hours for them with no way to earn event items. I've put forth this issue to devs and the conversation just got closed without a reply. I've seen clans get formed and disbanded immediately, then reformed again. Weird stuff is happening. Idk what you changed in the matchup algorithms, but you need to look into it devs.

Indis too will fail if this issue persists. Also, there needs to be equal placement of plunder making builds in either side to make matches fair.
-ViTaLStATiSTiX_MaCHiNE-

Postby iG_Bachkeda_iG on Jan 3 2018, 4:59am

No, if it’s boring don’t do ll we don’t care.
iG_Bachkeda_iG

Postby xXD3mOnXx on Jan 3 2018, 5:20am

Indi is terrible. Removing one bad system doesnt make another terrible system any better. Gotta stop ffa clans, not LL wars altogether. Stop dealing with FFA, stop casting in FFA clans, make it harder for them to get their 300.
xXD3mOnXx

Postby iZombieJT on Jan 3 2018, 7:01am

True.. stop ffa. Loser clan gets zero. Winner gets higher drops that'll make it so that everybody will war like they mean it. Same in indi too. Increase the broken sword -_- 6 days. That'll hurt those scrawny moles and #I lagged players
iZombieJT

Postby iZombieJT on Jan 3 2018, 7:02am

xXD3mOnXx wrote:Indi is terrible. Removing one bad system doesnt make another terrible system any better. Gotta stop ffa clans, not LL wars altogether. Stop dealing with FFA, stop casting in FFA clans, make it harder for them to get their 300.

Support
iZombieJT

Postby iZombieJT on Jan 3 2018, 7:06am

I just miss serious wars 
iZombieJT

Postby StocktonSlap on Jan 3 2018, 9:19am

I prefer Indi over lowland but that doesn't mean either is good they should of got rid of these wars ages ago and thought of something new. Developers don't care about war in a war game just give up with these petitions and ideas you are just wasting your time.
StocktonSlap

Next

Return to Strategy