gifting

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by _______Truth__________, Dec 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What is gifting and when will it be available? It's been up there forever saying coming soon

2. Can't wait

3. They haven't even fixed furniture glitches - some can't even open their furnitures and some can't unequiped them - I myself have forwarded Dev the problem on my alt - "Our support is on it thank you for your patience" - and it's been 3 months and I have the same response .... Gifting you say ... Please no more new features till you fix the current glitches n fails ... furnitures is but just one of the many things you need to fix ... Thank you - dammit even I started ranting - cos I know nothing will be done (goes back to trying to enjoy the game... TRY!)

4. Agreed 100%. I'm having the same issues with the furniture's, more or less, and have had that exact same response for about the same length of time... and then see the next update changes the look of the walls or some such nonsense. Good to know looking at it via the ostrich head in sand method is still in vogue.

5. For those having furniture glitches. Try uninstalling and reinstalling game it work for me.

6. Ty SELFMADE - didn't work for me .. I've always uninstalled n reinstalled for my pc account legend rewards ....

7. Force stop Clear cache, and cookies. Then uninstall then reinstall. Should work it did for me.

8. Gift dez nutz to ya mama clown bag

9. When the feature of gifting does becomes available the developers will let everyone know, right now they have several things to do at once so please be patient :) I would say that they’ll bring the feature into the the new year.

If you are curious you can always open up a ticket and Ask and the developers should tell you what’s happening.
    /lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.