gifting

Share your game strategies.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

gifting

Postby ReelKrazy on Dec 16 2017, 7:31pm

What is gifting and when will it be available? It's been up there forever saying coming soon
ReelKrazy

Re: gifting

Postby Ecstasy on Dec 16 2017, 7:46pm

"Soon".
Ecstasy

Postby BionicMan on Dec 16 2017, 7:58pm

Can't wait
BionicMan

Postby vedderkill on Dec 17 2017, 8:31am

They haven't even fixed furniture glitches - some can't even open their furnitures and some can't unequiped them - I myself have forwarded Dev the problem on my alt - "Our support is on it thank you for your patience" - and it's been 3 months and I have the same response .... Gifting you say ... Please no more new features till you fix the current glitches n fails ... furnitures is but just one of the many things you need to fix ... Thank you - dammit even I started ranting - cos I know nothing will be done (goes back to trying to enjoy the game... TRY!)
vedderkill

Postby IXI-IIl_AlcohallOfFame_IlI-lXI on Dec 19 2017, 10:35pm

vedderkill wrote:They haven't even fixed furniture glitches - some can't even open their furnitures and some can't unequiped them - I myself have forwarded Dev the problem on my alt - "Our support is on it thank you for your patience" - and it's been 3 months and I have the same response .... Gifting you say ... Please no more new features till you fix the current glitches n fails ... furnitures is but just one of the many things you need to fix ... Thank you - dammit even I started ranting - cos I know nothing will be done (goes back to trying to enjoy the game... TRY!)

Agreed 100%. I'm having the same issues with the furniture's, more or less, and have had that exact same response for about the same length of time... and then see the next update changes the look of the walls or some such nonsense. Good to know looking at it via the ostrich head in sand method is still in vogue.
IXI-IIl_AlcohallOfFame_IlI-lXI

Postby SELFMADE on Dec 19 2017, 10:54pm

For those having furniture glitches. Try uninstalling and reinstalling game it work for me.
SELFMADE

Postby vedderkill on Dec 19 2017, 11:40pm

Ty SELFMADE - didn't work for me .. I've always uninstalled n reinstalled for my pc account legend rewards ....
vedderkill

Postby SELFMADE on Dec 19 2017, 11:44pm

vedderkill wrote:Ty SELFMADE - didn't work for me .. I've always uninstalled n reinstalled for my pc account legend rewards ....

Force stop Clear cache, and cookies. Then uninstall then reinstall. Should work it did for me.
SELFMADE

Postby -KING-FART-MASTER- on Dec 24 2017, 4:01pm

Gift dez nutz to ya mama clown bag
-KING-FART-MASTER-

Postby YA-_Eagle_-FI on Dec 24 2017, 6:16pm

When the feature of gifting does becomes available the developers will let everyone know, right now they have several things to do at once so please be patient :) I would say that they’ll bring the feature into the the new year.

If you are curious you can always open up a ticket and Ask and the developers should tell you what’s happening.
/lock
YA-_Eagle_-FI

Return to Strategy