Build types?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Matthias, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Dunno what's best in kaw economy. Fill me in, dudes.

Right now I'm going for balanced until HL then building spy from there on. What build types do you prefer? What are the cons and pros of each?

2. One attack and one balanced troop building. The rest spies. Theres also apparently something you can do with your hoarfrost to give your spies a 90 minute regen instead of 60.

3. Comes down your your playing style, attack pay 2x more than steals where as you can steal long as target not dtw

4. I prefer a bungalow

5. You get a few extra hits, this works with troops and spies, though it seems (cannot confirm at this time) like they nerfed it.

Lv. 1? HF buildings (I noticed the change away from the longer regen+extra hits after upgrading all my hf buildings)

Have a strange and broken regeneration mechanic. Though they may have changed the mechanic due to the general disposition of attack builds being frustrated by the increased plunder availability it gave hansels.

AFAIK, Hansel is the king of endgame plunder at this time. And all other plunder for that matter if you skim assassinations.

Feel free to PM me if you have questions.

6. Only one atk and balanced building?

If anything I'd go for 1 balanced building because you get that extra two hits.

But also a def building because I hear it gives a 5% plunder bonus.

Atk gives nothing other than higher atk, I believe.

Rest spies.

Ez pz.

That's the build I used to go with when I was still active.

7. 6 years ago when hansels were the badasses of kaw someone made a comment about how I should build my kingdom. I took that advice to heart, and being a man of unbendable commitment I have never once looked back and wondered what life might have been like with only one building.