Are furnishing stats similar to equipments?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by __________________________MaLi, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Like where you have to take the raw stats*.05 to get what actual stats are put onto your bonus to ally stats

2. Yes!

Furnishings work the same way as BFE/BFA/Charms. I had to send a couple of messages to support to verify it.

Simply put. What you see on your furnishings stats or charms stats are what you get. Ie, they are added to your raw stat pool.

Now. Raw Stats * 0.02 = Actual stats.

For instance, my building raw spy stats are 27.2 billion. If I were to multiply that by 2% or 0.02, it would give my actual stats. Which is 544 million spy attack.

Same way, 16 million attack from a charm or furnishing would be 320K actual stats.
    So the 999 nobility horse that is 64 million combined stats is only 1.28 million actual stats.

3. So in all technicality, I have 700mil spy attack and defense which gives me 14mcs on both, I am technically 100mcs

4. If you meant 700 million from BFE, yes. That's 14 million static spy attack/def from equipment/charms.

Regarding technically being 100 million CS, your build size is colloquially only limited to your build stats seen on your profile. A clan with a 100m requirement would normally only consider your build size and not BFE/BFA etc.