CHARMS/GOLD USAGE IN PREP. FOR BLACK FRIDAY

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by WR3CKT, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Here’s an idea I hope developers get to read before Black Friday is soon us:

Devs we need a gold dump for those of us that are BC but still want to grow. Currently seems like the same lb players are buying the same allies off each other just to bank gold after a promo. This is driving the ally market way too high per stat vs price ratio.

My idea is this:

Developers please get some crazy art work going and create charms we can purchase with gold. The stats need to be fairly close to ally stats per item or it won’t work as allies will still be where gold goes. But if done right players can buy permanent items that boost bfe stats instead of allies. This is 2 fold better than allies for these reasons. 1. allies can get bought off you were as permanent items can’t unless traded. And 2. For those that war or OSW one can spend gold on multiple charms to boost the stats they want boosted most.

As Black Friday is approaching and a major promo is coming this is a great time to do something like this to give people a reason to spend real money on stats they won’t lose by being stripped.

Any other gold sync ideas can be posted below too, just thought I would share my latest idea to the Kawmmunity and maybe developers if they would at least read this thread.

Thank you for reading cheers

2. No support. Only way leaderboard can be touched is if you strip them, if you let them bank gold in hnstealable strong charms then all mids/smalls can give up on the game.

Even the stripping part is difficult *cough* watchdog *cough* quest bot *cough* acct sharing *cough*

Take away the bfa and only rests their sdt/bfe to protect them. If you make charms purchaseable bfe/showcase items because way too overpowered. You can already trade charms making them very valuable.
    If you can buy them, there is not much reason for sdt anymore. And that takes away all the fun for us pvp players

3. What he said

4. What i want is a 100%refund on buildings lol kinda want to change somestuff and test donethings

5. If they make them strippable sure.

6. Going off of this I think it would be the only way to implement this. With a .2% chance on legendary, .8% epic, 1% rare, and 1.2% common