Free Charms (Trading)

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Focke-Wulf-190D, Sep 30, 2017.

1. Totally clickbait
    A little place for traders to meet traders. Kinda like E-Harmony or Match, but with more Fish.

☆Rules are simple. Post What you want to trade and what for. You will appear under the Categories below☆

Additionally, you may state that you just want to trade charms for seals/circles/gold/other-charms.
    In that case you will appear under all categories. However, you must post the ammount of the listed items you are willing to give/trade for

This will allow fellow traders/viewers to pick the best deals for them, and allow for competition of prices(i hope i'm that good). You can think this like searching for deals on kyak or trivago
    For example:

Helm

Suptis2. 20Mcs for 1T ally hire or volly
    |||
    |||
    |||
    |||
    |||
    |||
    V

Weapon: Main-Hand & Off-Hand

|xX_Bachkeda_Xx.Wants Gahra Shield Charm for Venegator Statue Charm/Other charms
    | 007____BOND____007 . Buying Charms at .1T per 1.666mcs / 16.66mcs per 1T. Additionally will pay seals/circles for large offers.
    | DE0XYS Selling Charms for seals
    |
    |

Hands & Arms

| 007____BOND____007 . Buying Charms at .1T per 1.666mcs / 16.66mcs per 1T. Additionally will pay seals/circles for large offers.
    |
    |
    |

Shoulders

|
    |
    |

Head/Helm

|
    |
    |
    |

Rings & Trinket

| Suptis2 . Talon ring 1 for 100il volly. 2 for 250b volly. 4 for 450b volly/hire.5 for 600b
    |
    |

Boots

|Suptis2. Buying Stabilizer Boots Relic 100-150b ea
    | Noodle. Wants Hooves. Pm for Details
    DE0XYS Selling Charms for seals
    |
    |

Chest

|
    |
    |

Legs

|
    |
    |-----------------------------------
    The lists are not indefinite and will be changed periodically.

If an offer has been completed, Please Post completed

To Update or Change an offer, Post Update/Change with the Updated/Changed Offer.

In addition, for viewer ease, please chose a color to be able to have you and your offee stand out stand
    ----> Suptis2. 10 abyss blade charms for 100b!

Disclaimer:
    I am not involved w any deals whatsoever
    You are trading, it is up to you to judge whom is trust worthy and who is not

2. Click Bait enough?

3. Totally clickbait is the first thing in the post.

4. Obviously. Im not giving away charms

5. Will give 10 gold for every 10m cs

6. Will hire small up to 2 t in allies for small charms not looking for anything fancy , but willing to to some dealing on whatever is clever !

7. This game is stupid. Devs you should of fixed the waring system instead you did trading. Just killing this game faster. Bunch of homos!

8. No support

9. Back from retirement?
    Congrats. I missed you xD

10. Daddies home

11. I’m selling everything for seals

12. Trading for hooves, wall me or follow to follow back

13. hotel?
    Trivago!

14. How do you even trade?

15. ALL charms open for trade.

Offers must be higher then total charm cs of interest.

How much higher depends on which charm