Attack builds are dead

Share your game strategies.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Attack builds are dead

Postby Boba-Fett on Sep 29 2017, 3:28pm

No idea why you noobs say hansel is an EB build, you realize that build has been around since 2010 right?

Secondly attack builds complaining about not making as much as hansels is just a broken record at this point. Has not happened, will not happen, move on.

Thirdly saying attack builds had a huge advantage in EE is an understatement, as people are still looking for ps1 for their wars just as it was when EE first came out, when beta testing EE anyone saw the amount of plunder hansels made on a KO it was a ridiculous amount as was how much they lost when they were KO'd as well.
Boba-Fett

Postby Semzz on Sep 29 2017, 3:37pm

Nighthawk_FPBO_1 wrote:I'll answer my own 2 Q's

Smezz gets carried in IWar if he enters.

Ridden like a rented mule in PvP.

I just tore down my adt changing buildings around, there will be adt added, don't cry because you want to war and hit ebs and get carried easily to top rewards,don't think I've ever heard of you in any osw or osw clan. You ee and hit ebs for event rewards so don't talk to me about eb builds pansy.
Semzz

Postby Wakebuster on Sep 29 2017, 4:13pm

People have been saying this type of thing for many years now, yet there are still lots and lots of attack builds
Wakebuster

Postby Sully on Sep 29 2017, 4:22pm

Semzz wrote:
Sully wrote:The game has changed recently nullifying old advantages attack builds had and increased the viability of spy builds over attack builds even more so than before. Clearly you did not read the OP or did not understand it.

Okay moron, I guess you didn't understand what I said, if you think hansels are so much better than change build, or don't. Just stop crying about it. ;)

Again you demonstrate your lack of reading comprehension and ignorance. Clearly this thread is beyond you.
Sully

Postby Sully on Sep 29 2017, 4:27pm

Nighthawk_FPBO_1 wrote:
Sully wrote:Mike and Adonis- I like your idea of a draft system, that would actually help tremendously. Especially if it stared with a WC and tracker signup pool. Maybe different woc spells that can be cast prior to war?

I had earlier Draft wars ideas.

Here is some older threads to search:

WAR

EE KaWmanders at War

Just a pair of ideas to look over and use or tweak as needed. They were a work in progress and seeking input. Thx Sully

Great thread nighthawk, exactly what EE needs.
Sully

Postby Sully on Sep 29 2017, 4:34pm

Boba-Fett wrote:No idea why you noobs say hansel is an EB build, you realize that build has been around since 2010 right?

Secondly attack builds complaining about not making as much as hansels is just a broken record at this point. Has not happened, will not happen, move on.

Thirdly saying attack builds had a huge advantage in EE is an understatement, as people are still looking for ps1 for their wars just as it was when EE first came out, when beta testing EE anyone saw the amount of plunder hansels made on a KO it was a ridiculous amount as was how much they lost when they were KO'd as well.

1. No one said that.

2. It has increased greatly with the new lands, that's the issue

3. You missed the point on he EE issue.
Sully

Postby Boba-Fett on Sep 29 2017, 5:36pm

Sully wrote:1. No one said that.

Wrong!

Nighthawk_FPBO_1 wrote:Do you IWar with that stellar EB only build?
Farmed at will in PvP events?

Sully wrote:2. It has increased greatly with the new lands, that's the issue

Yea and that was the main complaint every land set "ohh hansels are still making more than us!" Yea no duh the plunder mechanics haven't been touched in forever regarding how spy buildings effect plunder.

Sully wrote:3. You missed the point on he EE issue.

What was the point again? It's too difficult because people don't want your build in their roster? That sounds like a personal issue not a system one.
Boba-Fett

Postby Semzz on Sep 29 2017, 5:40pm

Sully wrote:
Semzz wrote:
Sully wrote:The game has changed recently nullifying old advantages attack builds had and increased the viability of spy builds over attack builds even more so than before. Clearly you did not read the OP or did not understand it.

Okay moron, I guess you didn't understand what I said, if you think hansels are so much better than change build, or don't. Just stop crying about it. ;)

Again you demonstrate your lack of reading comprehension and ignorance. Clearly this thread is beyond you.

Your trying to suggest changing the core mechanics of this game because one aspect that affects you is overblown because of new lands and size. And I'm ignorant lol. ;)
Semzz

Postby Sully on Sep 29 2017, 5:55pm

Wrong again semzz. Nice try though. Maybe you need glasses?
Sully

Postby Sully on Sep 29 2017, 5:56pm

Boba-fett also has reading comprehension issues. Try again bud. Read the OP. Good luck next time.
Sully

PreviousNext

Return to Strategy