Extremely simple ally profit calculator (google doc)

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by IISPllO0lIKYllGUIlNllISHiPlI, Jul 30, 2017.

1. I only put values for 1T and over (up to 20T as thats as high as the list I used went to) Can add lower prices later, just select the allies starting and ending price to see exact profit. I compared this with numerous hires from my NF and was accurate.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... YJMODblECk

2. I don't really get it, but thx I guess.

3. Ally value increases by 5% when you hire. Multiply current price by 1.05 if you want to see how much they will cost after you hire.

Profit is 1.5% of the price you paid. Multiply the current price by 0.015 if you want to see the profit you will get when it sells.

A simpler formula is to just take the value of the ally after you've hired and divide by 70 which will give you the profit when it sells (0.015/1.05 = 1/70).

4. Yeah why do we need this

We see the profit in the news lol

5. This actually is nice to have good work op, those that don't understand why perhaps don't play the Ally market. I definitely can use this when aiming for a certain gold amount to see what I can use to sell to reach that goal. :)

6. Thats a good simple way to do it, I didnt really intend for this to be used as a reference its sort of just cool that it shows exact profit. Maybe someone will find a use for it although the average player definitely will not.

Thank you champ, You probably won't really need it given shadows method but if you do ever want to know exactly how much an ally will sell for you can copy the formula off the sheet :) its the exact % amount you make in profit off the difference in price change.