Transmuting and Mith

Share your game strategies.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Transmuting and Mith

Postby Tzshifter on Jul 7 2017, 8:28pm

Every time garbage spews out of your mouth you just solidify my point on how you don't know absolutely anything
Tzshifter

Postby iKinkyTwinkie on Jul 8 2017, 7:59am

Tzshifter wrote:Every time garbage spews out of your mouth you just solidify my point on how you don't know absolutely anything

You realize we don't need to insult you, because you do it every time you open your mouth, better than any of us could have right?

Please. Continue Shifter. Prove my point further, it entertains me.
iKinkyTwinkie

Postby running_scared on Jul 12 2017, 12:35pm

OK let's say kaw keeps this event format .I don't posibly see being able to fully enchant 8 pieces of equip every 2 week soo ...will you please give a little insight on how to do so ? Ty
running_scared

Postby iAmRenewed on Jul 12 2017, 7:56pm

Tzshifter wrote:
iAmRenewed wrote:This is helpful since most of us will probably just go ahead and transmute without enchanting first from the excitement of this new feature .. lol

SUPPORT

A lot of people already have. It's cringy tbh. People are doing this to unenchanted event items

Yes .. i noticed that as well ... to be honest im rethinking what hippy said about enchanting twice and then transmuting ... he said rinse and repeat as if we can continue enchanting after transmuting. Once transmuting is done there is no turning back. I made the mistake with one equipment item and it cost me a bit.
iAmRenewed

Previous

Return to Strategy