Transmuting and Mith

Share your game strategies.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Transmuting and Mith

Postby -grizzy- on Jul 7 2017, 12:58pm

Thanatos-Korgano wrote:
Tzshifter wrote:I understand that. But its like putting the cart before the horse. You're getting tomorrow goals when you really want next years goals. Just don't be disappointed when you do it and can't take it back

but...but...you're admitting you can't ever do it. You can't max the equip cuz you can't make enough mage materials to do so.

so yeah, i'd rather have "tomorrow goals" given that those "next years goals" are actually "never gonna happen goals"

Exactly...
-grizzy-

Postby -grizzy- on Jul 7 2017, 1:00pm

Maybe I went about saying it all wrong or something I have no clue. Sorry op I'll leave now good thread BTW.
-grizzy-

Postby Tzshifter on Jul 7 2017, 1:00pm

If you want tomorrow's goals over next years goals then by all means go for it, like I said, just don't complain when you end up looking like a fool
Tzshifter

Postby Thanatos-Korgano on Jul 7 2017, 2:22pm

Tzshifter wrote:If you want tomorrow's goals over next years goals then by all means go for it, like I said, just don't complain when you end up looking like a fool

aaaaaaand now we're back full circle to you insulting folks for not going after the impossible. okay, i'll step out like grizzy. Clearly your 158 days playing this game trumps the knowledge of us 6 year folks.
Thanatos-Korgano

Postby iKinkyTwinkie on Jul 7 2017, 3:36pm

Thanatos-Korgano wrote:Clearly your 158 days playing this game trumps the knowledge of us 6 year folks.

This ^

And also, I have to agree with Grizzy here. I'd rather transmute equipment with huge base stats that I'll NEVER enchant even once, let alone completely, than end up waiting an eternity for something that will never come.
iKinkyTwinkie

Postby Corinthian on Jul 7 2017, 5:15pm

I think* that since we will be getting way more equipment than aqua/inferno currently, that in the future Aqua/Inferno rewards will possibly rise due to the introduction of Transmutation.

This means that holding on to un-upgraded equipment now could be a reasonable thing to do, possibly.
Corinthian

Postby Tzshifter on Jul 7 2017, 7:04pm

Thanatos-Korgano wrote:
Tzshifter wrote:If you want tomorrow's goals over next years goals then by all means go for it, like I said, just don't complain when you end up looking like a fool

aaaaaaand now we're back full circle to you insulting folks for not going after the impossible. okay, i'll step out like grizzy. Clearly your 158 days playing this game trumps the knowledge of us 6 year folks.

Yeah because I never started the game dec 29th 2009 on my old acc shifter and played for several years. Look at my old acc's post on forums and call my a noob again. You know nothing Jon snow.
Tzshifter

Postby Tzshifter on Jul 7 2017, 7:06pm

iKinkyTwinkie wrote:
Thanatos-Korgano wrote:Clearly your 158 days playing this game trumps the knowledge of us 6 year folks.

This ^

And also, I have to agree with Grizzy here. I'd rather transmute equipment with huge base stats that I'll NEVER enchant even once, let alone completely, than end up waiting an eternity for something that will never come.

You know nothing too
Tzshifter

Postby Tzshifter on Jul 7 2017, 7:15pm

And for the record I never insulted anyone until greasy bear decided to come at me for speaking the truth about transmuting items. K thanks
Tzshifter

Postby Thanatos-Korgano on Jul 7 2017, 8:19pm

Tzshifter wrote:
Thanatos-Korgano wrote:

Yeah because I never started the game dec 29th 2009 on my old acc shifter and played for several years. Look at my old acc's post on forums and call my a noob again. You know nothing Jon snow.

[Talks trash by pointing to another account with 40k battles won and no activity.] Yup, you sure got us. Back in the day you played for like a month and now you've played for another month on this account. You're a god among men!!
Thanatos-Korgano

PreviousNext

Return to Strategy