Transmuting and Mith

Share your game strategies.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Transmuting and Mith

Postby -CutieHippy- on Jul 6 2017, 7:50pm

So a lot of people have thousands of mith and nothing whatsoever to do with it. I'm one of them. I've found this so far. If you guys would help me out I would really appreciate it

ALL Values are PER 1 MITH AFTER TRANSMUTING in RAW STATS

Gauntlets of Retribution: crap at lvl 1
Ring of Lost Souls: crap at lvl 1
The Red Helm: 6000
Burnished Boots: 6600
Crimson Greaves: 11000
Crown of the Red Sun: 13600
Chestplate of sheared blood: 13600
+1 Chestplate 13840
Vainglory Bracers: 15300
+2 vainglory 16332

So from the limited mith equipment I've tested so far it seems like the most efficient way to spend your mith is to buy vainglory bracers, enchant twice, and then transmute, then rinse and repeat. I find it hard to believe Season 7 mith equipment will be better than current event equipment, so you can at least use your thousands of mith now! Hope this helps. Comment below if any of the numbers are wrong and correct them plz. Ty all and happy kawing
-CutieHippy-

Re: Transmuting and Mith

Postby x_x on Jul 6 2017, 8:28pm

I already made a thread about this, but I called it a glitch because you don't have to grind for crap you just buy it
x_x

Postby -CutieHippy- on Jul 6 2017, 9:41pm

rip if repeat thread lock plz ty mod
-CutieHippy-

Postby suptis2 on Jul 7 2017, 2:22am

This is just an expansion of the other thread. Ty both yall
suptis2

Postby llXll___ShadowsFury___llXll on Jul 7 2017, 7:24am

This isn't just a repeat thread, it actually goes into details about numbers, etc.
The other just states this idea (reasonable) but categorizes it under glitch (it's not a glitch, very different definition).
llXll___ShadowsFury___llXll

Postby DirtyAnimal on Jul 7 2017, 7:29am

llXll___ShadowsFury___llXll wrote:This isn't just a repeat thread, it actually goes into details about numbers, etc.
The other just states this idea (reasonable) but categorizes it under glitch (it's not a glitch, very different definition).

Agreed. x_x thread just said you could transmute mith items if you were willing to grind.

Hippy, you actually gave us some direction and provided some research for us to build on.

Your post goes beyond stating the obvious. Thanks for the good info.
DirtyAnimal

Postby PandaGeorge on Jul 7 2017, 8:30am

Thanks for the info. Keep it up
PandaGeorge

Postby iAmRenewed on Jul 7 2017, 9:13am

This is helpful since most of us will probably just go ahead and transmute without enchanting first from the excitement of this new feature .. lol

SUPPORT
iAmRenewed

Postby Tzshifter on Jul 7 2017, 9:32am

iAmRenewed wrote:This is helpful since most of us will probably just go ahead and transmute without enchanting first from the excitement of this new feature .. lol

SUPPORT

A lot of people already have. It's cringy tbh. People are doing this to unenchanted event items
Tzshifter

Postby -grizzy- on Jul 7 2017, 10:21am

Tzshifter wrote:
iAmRenewed wrote:This is helpful since most of us will probably just go ahead and transmute without enchanting first from the excitement of this new feature .. lol

SUPPORT

A lot of people already have. It's cringy tbh. People are doing this to unenchanted event items

You haven't even fully enchanted the crap you have on. Please explain how you're going to get enough aqua and inferno to enchant every piece of equipment from events?
-grizzy-

Next

Return to Strategy