HANSELS RULE KAW

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by WR3CKT, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Support! But already too late, frankly. The hansel issue needed to be dealt with ages ago.

2. Coming for a resetter that was originally a Hansel

3. Tanks:
    EB's - suffer plunder by choice
    PvP - enter by choice and hunt leaky Hansels
    EE - build to both give and take punishment
    OSW - pretty much same as EE

Hansels:
    EB's - build to reap the most plunder
    PvP - enter at their own risk but rarely do
    EE - enter freely as leaks without defense
    OSW - wise they build minimum ADT as many do so Ops hansels do not win easily

PS:
    EB's - buy one attack for plunder
    PvP - Steat and bank or sleep mode if entered
    EE - war with a purpose not leaking
    OSW/PvP/EE - Risk being opened at any time

Discuss and if thats not honest idk what is.
    Lastly any Hansel speaking of what they sacrifice I'll say its by choice and not yours to foist it on others who lose by it or have to be burdened by it. Why are Hansels so cheap to buy ADT to help defend? Here comes the selfish one-sided knee jerk excuses or hopefully constructive replies.

4. Very accurate statement, only thing I see wrong is the pure spy thing. PS is only a pure spy if they have no attack save their castle. One attack building makes them a Hansel even is their a tiny one lol.

Also, argumentatively your build is over all a choice. Towers, No towers it's a personal preference. I do agree a build like mine would be leaky as hell in war simply because I have the choice "Dump attack & get Scout bombed to death or dump spies & leak the entire time".

With that stated, it was previously mentioned that a Hansel could drop the attack & run PS or towered PS. In a osw, Hansel's can take on PS their size & use troops to attack them or pin on eb/quests ext. Thus generating more income to fight back. Every build has their advantages & draw backs. It just takes the right player to bring them out.

5. A PS can easily buy 1 attack with crestplates and reconvert at will.
    Other bigger Hansels is who i refer to.
    You ignored what war clannies deal with if u war.
    Thats a deflection and what you would force them to live with which u do not.
    As for for arguementative i made no bones about my build choice.
    There u go with a knee jerk reaction as i predicted. Lol
    Was i complaining or simply stating facts i except?
    I noticed u did avoid the issue of Ops post about Hansels in EE.
    Btw i'm not here to criticize your build or your style of play.
    What my point is that I critique those who avoid the obvious and carry off on a tangent.
    Why is that? Thx

EDIT:

This is not an attack on Hansels. Eh nothing is to say they cannot war but it has everything to do with everybody else who wars maxing out potential to win. EB Hansels do not achieve that. Sure if hansels were always balanced out on rosters would be helpful but thats a poor band aid of a solution overall and a very convenient excuse.

6. @ Nighthawk

I wasn't aiming to contradict or tell you that you were inaccurate about Hansel's.

To the truest point, you are correct about them warring in the system. While that's not to say they can not, it's more to say they should not.

I've turned down war invites from friends simply for the fact you stated. I would personally leak like crazy lol. I wouldn't want to jeopardize the possible victory of my team because I chose to build a "Eb Hansel".

As for the hybrid remark, could be said either way. I built a hybrid alt for eb plunder. While I agree that war hybrids do not have the privilege of complaining about eb plunder. I hold respect for their choice to build for PvP & fully support more effort in rewarding warring players for their perseverance to a build that was ment for a unfortunately nearly extinct type of play due to the greed of the devs.

7. I've no qualms of who builds what for which play styles bro
    Its also not so cut n dried about rewards but more so about those who believe they are defending their build with impunity. Yes it could be said that the devs who control this game appear derelict or uncaring about some issues. That has been a beaten dead horse over a long period of time. I acknowledge ATA is in business to make money but also very apparent that wars are not a priority in any sense of the word. Is this a gripe? Not at all its merely pointing out the obvious when there is no concerted effort on any level to address or try new ideas. Its been status quo for a long long time and it appears the dev's inability to in some way mitigate some issues is a lack of concern. Do i think my posts or others draw their notice or are even read. No hence idk if anything will change and i further say none is to be expected since ATA is mute on all things war.

8. 100% SUPPORT!!!

9. Support. Long live the attack build. The real warrior build.

10. Pretty cool story, feel like I've heard this a million times though.

11. Hope devs can figure out that if people can ramble on and on about a topic
    Support Fully

12. @batdog... quit thinking you know what you're talking about. You are a fool who doesn't know when to shut his mouth. You're ego is preposterously huge, yet you don't even know what you're doing.

Now, I support putting hansels in check. This is a great thread and idea! I just hope it isn't too late

13. This, this is laughable. I do appreciate this, I really needed a laugh. Sorry Everwisper, I forgot that your banned spy build account was a huge secret ;).

Hansel's may be op by some standards, but as pointed out have as many flaws as perks.

Edit, Maybe you'd prefer Enuf? Wasakasi? Owl named wolf? One of those tickle your fancy? ;)

Oh I forgot, it's also Fenderbendermonk these days!

14. *a wolf named owl
    *wakazashiwolf
    *everwhisper
    *enuf (little "e")
    ^at least get em right. unless you're so illiterate, and if so, Im sorry.

You really ought to grow up someday. And I enjoy spy builds, but I also note that the game favors them far too heavily.

I am so glad someone brought up this fact (hansels), but I just don't see it being changed. I hope this gets some consideration from the devs.

~awno

15. Still forgot to add monk to that list, you sure changed names alot Ever, yet oddly enough im still XxXbatdogXxX.

Big talk from a little resetter/Hide in alt accounts player ;).

16. You actually think that means anything?? lmfao! So what you're saying is you will never change then? Because that's what I search for. We are evolving beings, subject to change. Staying "stagnant" is NOT a great accomplishment.

And who's hiding? I have no need to hide who I am. batdog, I sincerely encourage you to do some serious self-searching.

~awno

**edit- Back on topic, how do u start limiting hansels?

17. You have no need to hide? Well considering your accounts have all been either renamed,banned,or abandoned. Says you have alot to hide wolf.

To keep on topic with this thread, as I stated before every build has advantages & disadvantages. Hansel's rake in plunder eb wise while towered hybrids sacrafice eb plunder for an edge in PvP. Ps sacrafice eb plunder for PvP while being a massive strip target just the same as a Hansel.

Saying a Hansel is op, because they rake in gold is saying that a massively towered hybrid is op because they are harder to strip. Night hawk has said this all as well as anyone could have.

Only builds that could be properly called a exploit,op,mistake ext was Sh's. Which the mass majority of Attack builds, Spy builds & Hybrids all came together & agreed to. There will always be a way to exploit a system, one build or another will find an edge in any situation.

18. I quite frankly say we scrap turtle mode. yah it will make a lot of things real ugly, real fast. BUT then hansels wouldn't have that stinkin xtal stl advantage. then att builds could just as easily smash into a hansel as the other way around, eh?

19. I believe your problem lies in bananas. Go eat one