HANSELS RULE KAW

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by WR3CKT, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Just gonna throw this in, not sure if it's changed, doubt it.

But the main reason hansels got more gold was because the stats are deceiving. To be the same stats as a typically attack build, you need more building to match it. Can you see where I'm going with this.

You get more gold because you have more buildings/upgrades to match the same stats.

And by that everyone knows that the defence attack build is best

2. Very true, (can't agree with the last part). My alts stats attack wise to spy attack wise show at least a 10ml difference in attack/defense. Despite being completely even buildings wise the stats show a complete difference in attack to spy attack based around the same ammount of buildings & levels.

Also want to point out that spy buildings up to HF I believe costed more to build than attack buildings without the option of spy attack heavy/ lower spy defense or spy defense heavy compared to spy attack. To which they still offer no actual alternative to straight balanced spy buildings or pure defensive buildings.

Plus all the quests are attack only save the one spy legend that currently passed. They have implanted mechanics that allow attack builds to make as much promo wise as spies.

I personally tested this, unloading on Hte with my attack only yeilded slightly more promo items than unloading purely using my spies. While I made more spy wise over all gold wise. However, this could be due to having significantly larger spies to troops in the gold theory. Just one way that the devs are working to balance out the spy builds to attack builds.

3. How do you even build a Hansel? 

4. This. Is me.

5. This account here is a hansel. Under 25% troops and the rest spies.

6. To be honest, I dont know if they can even fix the problem anymore since they let it ride so long after it was first noticed. I would suggest an off set to where attack buildings increase spy plunder on eb. The same way spy buildings increase troop plunder. As far as wars....yeah... we are screwed lol. Devs dont care enough about wars. Wars dont generate the munnies. I saw an idea for fully interactive ee bonus recently. It was a good idea.That would help a lot.

7. Just do what I did.

Give up, say °°°° it, and go Extremist Turtle.

You make so little plunder wise (due to towers shredding plunder cap) that you get max chances to ko enemies in war.

In PvP, you take so little (10M max at my size, all PvP boosts active) that when you Open someone, they stay Open to you for ages.

My defenses make me near impenetrable. I'm aiming for 25M troop & spy defense, so I can stack allies harder than I already have.

One ally gives 8-10M troop & spy defense. Overall BFE wise I have +1B to troop & spy defense each.

EE5 is a past time for me. I currently don't have it because I obtain it regularly and take long breaks from KAW, hence losing it over time.

TLDR; Stop trying so damn hard. This game is a zombie, long dead but still walking. A dead cash cow that's being milked till its dry. Enjoy it while it lasts. Convert to Extremist Turtle (like me) and simply abuse the war/PvP system.

#Ex4YearHansel
    #7Years3Accounts