HANSELS RULE KAW

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by WR3CKT, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Yes i am in a war. I didn't mention Hansel not a good build imho don't think I'd want to be used like a EB. So I've gone for something in the middle minimal towers don't care what anyone else thinks about it. The thing is a lot of you people just copy everyone else's build lol oh he's building a load of towers I'll do the same, be unique and different. But I do have a possible solution for towers not giving plunder... Don't build them?

2. Where did I mention Hansel I'm actually defending attack builds because one attack building pays less than one spy building... And they should be even imo but you shouldn't get plunder for having a tower that's your choice. Why do you even have towers? All you do is hit epic battles. Remember I hit you a while back? All you did is cry to your wifey. Didn't even return.

3. How is the weather?

4. Quite warm here

5. But its night time so not roasting

6. Cloudy with a chance of meatballs

7. Some clouds yeh

8. Cloud warning in effect

9. Not that many clouds here

10. To answer Bruce's question , I'm not moving my build in the direction of a hansel because of the cost implications at this stage in my game.
    Yes you have the Friday half price sale thing but I still can't justify those losses!

I personally enjoy being a tank it's all I've known being a hansel would confuse the crap outta me lol but when I hear one build makes 35-50% more gold it does make you question if your receiving the same value for money as others and so I may give it a try if it was free !

I also believe many people have changed alts and grown them to become their hansel mains as that was easier and cheaper than rebuilding and god forbid I'm sure some have bought ready made hansels!
    If you could change build for free it would be interesting to see what build distribution would be like after! What's the harm to you allowing free build changes? What are you scared of??!

To the kaw world! who has switched to using a hansel alt as their main?
    Who would change if it was free?
    Who would just like to see the plunder equality straightened out ?
    Maybe it's just me? Please give Bruce some feedback while he is taking the time to look into it ๎–

11. Support balanced plunder

12. Balance plunder would break kaw

13. Support๎€Ž๎€‘

14. I am Sky

Please stop complaining

Thank you

15. Rip Killer Instinct. I created this thread because of att build frustration. Devs don't listen now he dropped build and quit. PLEASE DEVS, LISTEN TO US ATT BUILDS BEFORE MORE QUIT!!!

16. I support, but Killer left for another reason tho... Not because of the unbalance between builds

17. He left for 2 reasons. Botting in wars and money spent was being mistreated because of hansel build inequality

18. Devs dont care plunder. Just go fairy like me

Bring back rp in wc

19. Killer at 1.38m attacks

He has taken his stance and many before him have as well. Differing circumstances mostly but in the end we lost one more great longtime player. Sad day it is.

Gonna miss u bud so enjoy life. Take care