HANSELS RULE KAW

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by WR3CKT, Jul 2, 2017.

1. #29 battle LB still ... RESPECT...
    Going to miss you buddy , sad day for kaw :(

2. People drop build and quit everyday.

3. Actually this is why I converted to Hansel. I was a towered attack build for almost 4years. I took a break for about a year and came back and just couldn't grow. So I converted. It would be cool to see them level back out. With build tokens I would definitely convert back to attack build if it seemed like a viable option again.

4. So LL War is also a mess........
    3 wars on against 3 FFA clans.
    We got a NM and actually want to war.
    SNAFU.....exploits vs real competition.

Problem is symptomatic....losing pays.

Competition is a forgotten importance and higher minimum effort is needed to avoid SS. Surely that cannot take up much in resources or will this go on without any attention?

5. No support towers dont add units to raise plunder.

6. I don't think anyone is complaining about replacing a plunderable build with a tower that's a choice we make. I am not asking for towers to pay out.
    What we are complaining about is the plunder achieved from a small amount of attack for a hansel, compared to what our small amount of spies can plunder on an eb.
    I have a few suggestions,
    Plunder should be in relation to build and levels etc so 1 level 1 attack building on lowlands should pay a TINY ! fraction of what my many attack building pay.
    This must be how the game was intended it be as my small amount of spies generate a tiny fraction of plunder in comparison to a large spy build.
    So reduce the amount of plunder from attack buildings to hansels in relation to how many attack buildings they have and at what levels or let our spies generate plunder on the same proportions the attack buildings are paying out to a spy build! It's that simple.

7. I don't understand the complaint. If you don't like the meta, change into it.

If you do like the meta, you've probably been a hansel a bit of time.

/// Ending: They've ALWAYS ruled KaW. It's the reason I used to run 5 hansels and only 1-2 attack builds at a time. They're fantastic.

Again, spy builds can get spy towers too, so I don't see why you'd let this be a thing.

Anyone can get towers or buildings, so grind it out and get yours too. Doesn't make sense to complain when you can get more spy / spy attack.

8. no support of your talking about war hansels getscrewed tanks fb them.and plunderx3 whathansels can use logic..

9. also have a 400mcs hansel andhe'sbeen out plunder by attack builds with same action # andyeshrs mp

10. This... Just keeps making me laugh harder each time I read up.

So just a few notes...

Hansel's, in war, get eaten alive. And I mean that. Hansel's are free food. Everyone Fail Bombs and bam, its as easy as tracking and sticking on repins. Regardless of size.

Hansel's outside of war, (Kingdoms @ Epic Battles?) Make an insane amount. That's very accurate. This is due to plunder cap, the spy buildings raising plunder cap, etc. Turns this into a 1P game. Literally no fun.

Hansel's in PvP, again, get EATEN ALIVE. If you are not constantly repinning yourself (either Via open farm or quests) then once again, you are free FOOD.

The only thing a Hansel REALLY has going for him, is the ability to go Pure Spy at any moment, bank all gold, and become untouchable till he wakes up and changes build slightly, again. (this only applies outside of war)

That's it. That's the most AMAZING part of a Hansel, and its not even mentioned here FFS... And lets assume you DID go PS to sleep, you better perma hide all allies because you are THE TARGET for Strips.

TLDR; Hansels Cons faaaaaaaaaaar outweigh the pros. Unless you can stay online 24/7 (Or abuse PS Mechs to sleep) you WILL Lose out as a hansel build.

11. No support.
    With the builds/bfa nowadays towers are obsolete except in smaller wars where bfa is little.

12. SUPPORT ALL THE WAY
    WISH I WOULD'VE SEEN THIS BEFORE MY POST

13. You have the terminology correct for the build (congrats because so many idiots use ps1) but to say they rule KAW is a very broad and at the same time BOLD statement. In conclusion my opinion is that you are right and wrong!

14. Stop crying buddy, It's a game. Don't like your build? Change it.

15. Stop crying you act like tanks don't have any advantages over hansels.

16. It's all a matter of preference. True Hansel's are a easy to make build. True they can be eaten alive if there not played properly. Also true they can drop to PS, option to add more spies or towers is a great concieve at the cost of having allies stripped.

Hybrids are great for a balanced feeling, easy to build aswell but unless there heavily towered they are eaten alive by both sides not just attack builds. So they have a draw back just as Hansel.

It all comes down to play style

17. HANSELS r FREE FOOD out of choice.
    No ADT is LAUGHABLE.

Same goes for PVP.

NO PS is UNTOUCHABLE.
    Opening up should be EXPECTED without the crying. Ppl choose their builds after all.

FYI i am not here to defend tanks hybrids hansels or ps. We all build what we want and nobody can blame anyone nor support what they CHOOSE to build. No build is invincible nor gets IMPUNITY as it should be.

18. Where all my hybrids at ;_;

19. Obsolete? Hardly
    Nice SS btw bet u wish they were gone.
    Makes u very hard to be taken seriously.

No clan no allies not in wars.
    Try changing that.
    Yes its a game but u don't play.
    Move along........

Kibitzers opinions r not taken seriously.
    Invest a real interest into KaW instead