Slow Marketplace on Android

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Mark, Jul 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi folks,

The marketplace is loading very slowly for some Android devices. We are working on a fix and should have it out shortly. Happy Canada Day to everyone and sorry about any inconvenience.

2. We'll keep you posted on this thread and let you know when the fix is rolled out.

3. Support

4. Support what?you just want your forum post nr to go up.take a break Randy

5. How do you even sell in this new marketplace...

6. why are the dwarf channseling stones in perm slots and not stacking?

7. It always show cannot retrivew the store items  cannot use xtra

8. It always show (unable to retrieve store items) cannot use crystal pls fix it

9. Lazy Dev team don't work on holidays. Canada the home of the lazy. Country of the homos.

10. I demand free xrstls and seals for this incompetence

11. Notbonlybis market slow lots of other stuffs not working ng also Deva plzzzzzz fix it ty

12. Notonly is market slow lots of other stuffs not working ng also Deva plzzzzzz fix it ty

13. Still fairly slow. Perhaps a bit of improvement? It's minimal if so. Earlier it did cause me some significant problems xtaling at a satisfactory clip during purchased ZTA (resulting in actual consumer $ lost as opposed to kaw gold) I have seen numerous other instances of this with other players. I would be happy to present empirical raw data within this forum if the problem persists.

However..allow me to roam the fetid gnome bogs on a recon sortie like the intrepid Scout Captain Gwyn...

"My liegevassal Marquisse-Lord. Our wyvern-mount Shaka Zulu Druid rangers detect amidst the burnt ravages of the Android marketplace...no adverse effects on NOBILITY PURCHASES during this time."

Please fix post-haste if possible. Thank you.

14. Havent been able to xtal for like 2 weeks lol. Always unable to retrieve my items

15. Silver and Bronze can't be sold after update! I can only buy. I'm on an Android. Please fix.

16. i cant sell my silver bars i can only buy them . kinda annoying please fix this

17. Why don't fix all your maths problems while I'm discussing my fiscal transfer to your account, how many xstals have put into your "wrong battlelist" fiasco. Zero funding until Google says you are secure. Numb tey algorithm jockeys.

18. Why don't fix all your maths problems while I'm discussing my fiscal transfer to your account, how many xstals have put into your "wrong battlelist" fiasco. Zero funding until Google says you are secure. Numb tey algorithm jockeys.

19. Yesssssssssssss!!!! It's so annoying for it to load so damn slow!

20. 1. I really care about my form post numbers that don't mean anything,

2. There are no rewards for forum posting numbers

3. I didn't say anything about you, so what is your problem kid?

4. I'm allowed to comment on forums and make threads, get over it

5. Oh how did you get banned from forums anyway? Couldn't be from being disruptive could it?

6. Showing my support for fixing game, you got a problem with that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.