EB SEARCH ENGINE

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by IlSlIPII-PATMAN1973-IlSlIPII, Jun 23, 2017.

1. Need an eb search engine please so we can find blood rains for example. Please add within 48hrs

2. You put more effort in in CC than to this thread :p

3. They already have this.

4. please add within 48 hrs

5. Think he means a search bar to type in the specific eb.

6. I click the damn quote button and it still came out like that? Lol

7. Xstal clock way more useful then some fairy thing
    No support

8. Clan page /clan events /epic battles

You're welcome

It shows every eb on the server

Click the clan name not the eb image to go to that clan to join

If the you click the image or "view" the eb pops up and you can do nothing

9. Well that's just lazy

10. I kinda agree. Sent in feedback a while back but no real response. Basically a selection screen, similar to that of when you start an EB. Choose a series, then an EB.
    The current system doesn't always work. I've gone through the entire set of the clan events-EBs page but didn't find the one I was looking for. And yes, I looked through WC and even merc walls.
    This will just help simplify what people are looking for and if what is searched, it'll prevent wasted time.

It's a simple, easy QoL update.

11. Don't think it's lazy. It would correct the issue another poster mentioned of only finding a select group of EBs in that menu ex GOTH LOTL HTE.

It doesn't really make sense to mention it's another EB enhancement as the game has shifted towards being EB based. ATA doesn't seem concerned with adding features that would boost participation in PvP.

12. If you've gone through the whole list and haven't found one then there isn't one running..... there is a blood Rains group if you want to join it please follow me

13. Not necessarily that it's not running at all, as that list only shows the most recently started. It also doesn't show what is currently in the 15min wait timer, as EBs can be ff'd just as easily during the timer as they can mid-EB, ignoring likeliness, but I digress.
    If you notice the time remaining, it generally goes 3-4hrs into the EB towards the end of the list, depending on the time of day. There could be a certain EB one is looking for (not commonly run for example), that has less time left on it. While I get that it may entice hoppers, they won't necessarily know how much is left by looking at the time. And if it is cutting it close, then hoppers near the end will just be helpful to a clan struggling to finish.

I don't bother searching through anymore, but it's from when I used to a whole back as a smaller account for various reasons. Trying that EB again, collecting a particular piece of equipment, etc. Now it's mostly just LotL/GotH and BR, for obvious reasons.

14. Creating a search option won't make EB's magically appear people aren't running them lol there is nothing to find.

15. This.

16. I suggested xstal counter so it's not a mystery how many xstals you have left before enter xstal jail

And it bombed everyone hated the idea they wanted more important stuff like free gold

17. I made one a while ago viewtopic.php?f=18&t=183125

The timer problem could probably literally be fixed with one line of code. An xtal counter couldnt be that difficult either.