Turtle Turtle (7 o3o)7

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by MRU-iKinkyTwinkie-MP, Jun 21, 2017.

1. So I've recently come back to KaW after a good long break (I tend to take those every few years or so, I've been around since the beggining over 3 separate accounts, and trust me, you need to leave sometimes) and the recent trend I've seen in war opinion, is that the Turtle build is ancient and outdated.

So I guess I just have one general question for the community. Is the Support roll dead as a whole in the current war Meta? Or is it just seen as less efficient, and thus useless in comparison?

Here's to the hope I can convert some to the ways of the Turtle. & Maybe there are already some out there that abuse the Turtle build for the same reasons I do. Enjoy ( >.>)

Perspectual Pros:
    PvP events;
    Near immunity, as everyone fights from Self Pin

War, that thing this game "revolves around" (KaEB);
    Again, near immunity.

Once everyone gets their hits out, most wars are faught from pin save for the clutch group x.

Nothing save for insane BFE/BFA will tear past your defenses (Know your bracket limits) and be wary of the Scout Bomb as it bypasses most defenses.

Most enemy's won't even bother hitting you. This means you'll be up, and have troops/spies to spare, and be able to act as support to the rest of the clan, throughout the ENTIRE war.

Add decent BFE/BFA to the broken Extremist Turtle build, and you can play a more Bruiser/Tanky roll.

Perspectual Cons:
    Say bye to PvP gold; As a Hansel I made close to 50B a hit. I now make 500k a hit. Say goodbye to earning gold via direct methods, and enjoy farming events & war for massive burst gains. Is this even a Con?

If you can think of any other pros & cons, feel free to comment. I for one, have no idea why the Turtle build ever fell out of Meta ( 0____0);

2. This general attitude right here, is why the forums are where they're at ^

3. Elaborate.

4. Op your build is terrible

5. turtle builds...how boring would u want it to get, may as well quit kaw n watch paint dry lol

6. Better get crackin on that bfa if youre gonna be a turtle

7. No insane bfe required to tear right through your towers. As well as your equipment is crap to compensate for your build. No one may hit you but doubt you're hitting and getting through many people

8. Glitch Troops + always up in war leads to an easy sustainable support role ( o.-)

The fail bombs rack up over time, especially when following the ko order , but hey what do I know~

9. Not a lot

10. If you really want a fun war build try 19/0/5/0

11. The best war build is a stable and a guild and 1.5Q in allies.