Low CS PvP builds

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Sn00PyMcFly, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Just thinking about making a low CS pvp/war build. Something under 20m but the lower the better. I'm wanting to get more into PvP but I've always liked it better with really low cs. Just looking to see what kind of crazy builds you guys have out there. Let's hear'em! Tyvm in advance!

2. Go back to lurking dude 

3. Really low cs so you can beat down newbs?

4. Go do some indis and glance over the rosters. Check out the builds there and You'll get a much better idea from that than here.

5. The build does not really matter when it comes to the down right dirty farming people on your battle list; you should aim for 1.2b attack and spy attack in BFA and at least 600m defense and spy defense in BFE.

You will be literally unstoppable when farming any under-20 MCS player that pops up in wc.

If you would like to be undetectable, go for the pure spy build and assassinate and scout bomb the target and then make a FB alt on your PC that has an attack build to go for plunder and bank all of it in bronze bars or elixir of rage.

6. Keep in mind that if you are found to be farming some powerful clan's alts like those of FAITH or KoTFE or BEND OVER,

you WILL be stripped and all your BFA will be gone. You can still relish in your farming bully role play if you were able to get all the maxed event equips and there's some annoying target in wc who has literally 0 BFA and BFE, cause they're just an EB fairy.

7. You're a real piece of work dude, farming WC noobs

8. If you're going low, your best bet is to forgo towers, as there is always a bigger fish. You're going to want potions for defense, but can probably get away with only using a single (to 3) attack/spy attack potion to win.

Eventually, you'll get an eye for softer targets on the battle list - just remember to view profile and compare vs your capabilities. Also, look at those active spells. If you have equipment and they don't, or vice versa, that can be a small factor.

Know when to rotate off - there's always more fish in the sea. You can stick on silent soft targets for a while, but if they go defensive or start messaging, just keep rolling and use deflecting statements - unless they're asking for it, of course (if that happens, have fun skirmishing).

If you're cowardly / afraid of losing gold, bank in attack/spy attack potions as you earn your funds. It's a 25% cut, but that's alright if you're deathly concerned (and that's ok).

For build, I recommend at least three troop/spy buildings for your weaker of the two stats, in accordance with Sun Tzu so you can better hit hansels. For a better balance, make sure those 3 are on your strongest lands. An alternative is to start on one extreme on lower lands, and push for the other extreme on higher lands - spy-heavy on LL and HL (and maybe HF), then troop heavy on the two after that. This will make you look like a Hansel early, then swing the other way over time.

Towards the above, the main thing is to just avoid being pure or hansel either way - they're so free to hit that even normally skittish players will focus them and feel like they're amazing for doing "PVP."

Hopefully this helps, it was a little bit of a blind thought-stream

9. Spy heavy is always the best option though ^^

10. Don't make me laugh what are Bend over guna do :lol:

11. So what are some builds you guys have used before?

12. Try ps40

13. Just grow nub

14. Made my day

15. 1 lvl 1 stable, 4 lvl 1 guilds.

As long as you have bfa, there is no way to fail.

16. And ppl wonder why we cant get new blood in the game maybe i might lower my alt and stomp on you a lil while and see how you like it 'geez'

17. Specifically to the above, it seems there's still a steady stream of new and returning players. It's weird to witness/behold.

18. Well, as long as the LB buys thousands of dollars worth of nobs and keeps Kingdoms at War on the top grossing list in the role playing game category in the App Store

OR

ATA continues to keep this game up while it rakes in cash from its other games including PIMD and Smash Monsters or whatever,

then there will be a steady stream of very, very bored people scrolling down or surfing through the App Store hitting the Download button.

End off topic comment

But yes, it is rather odd to think that despite all the bullies dropping build to strip new players, there is still a steady supply of new accounts appearing in wc for us to volley to kingdom come, spamming their notifications to, well, kingdom come.

19. i agree with you 100% the magic words are downloading thats easy retention ahhh there the key.if more knuckleheads like the the guy who msde this post which we know exist nobody wants to stay and ur other comnent was spot on hit the wrong acct your gona get trashed and thats a fact

20. Well it seems that everyone has took this post the wrong way lol. I do not intend on bullying or picking on news. That was not my reason fire making this post at all and is not the way I play. I actually help new players all the time and eventually would like to own a starter clan to help new players in fact. I was only curious because it is a more attainable build to make. Sorry for the misunderstanding.