Where is the fun in KAW?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Z3R0_THE_MAGIC_MaCHiNE, May 22, 2017.

1. Eb and events until I get to a reasonable size where I'll be of any use in an osw and stripping.

2. I ask myself this question a lot OP, guess the fun is where you make it.

3. I agree and besides pvp pays well and its more about the hunt and action. Eb events r what they r. I to wish EE was more exciting.

Whatever the devs offer up it should be for all ppl to enjoy and drive our interest to play. Being BC is one thing but its not the end all be all that many aspire to be. KaW will always be about how good the social aspect is. The content of late has been more diverse and less cookie cutting which is refreshing.

I still wish for more war tourneys that have been tweaked in such a way it makes wars more mainstream and more popular.

4. What made you keep playing this game after you first downloaded it? It was the community for me. Plus the competitiveness of osw. This was just before the pwar era so that's all there was to be had.

We have a lot of great features now, I just think most PVP/osw players want earnings balanced against eb. They'd like to be paid like they are hitting an eb when in PVP.

I know the devs have a revenue plan, but it would be damn nice if a bc player paid 10b per attack and 5b per steal.

5. Battle cry for PVP, plunder spells for PVP, 24/7. Is that a bad idea?

6. To pick up thick girls

7. That explains a lot... I can give you good advice an not be blunt about it

8. @OP:
    Thats easy! Pvp's and the social side keeps me coming back. :)

And if i could change one thing, I'd bring back resets. Cos I miss my reset bombs :(

9. Wow .....this is so disrespectful bunny how dare you suggest that being a fat chick is demeaning to women I'm sure they can speak for themselves and don't need to sugar coat it with words like curvy and plump......anyway don't assume I was being disrespectful since genuinely I love a fat girl with a big fat ass so just pm me girls ;-) ()()

10. Lol getting* to the Lb for me

11. Eb + events :)

12. My clan makes the game fun

13. I really want to climb the leaderboard.

14. Any ideas on enhancing the clan model? That seems to be a common theme.

How about:

Plunder bonuses for those who stay in clan only (like old EE).

Admin chat
    Message board
    Legends events (for the whole clan)

15. There's a problem with this "loyalty to clan" plunder bonus. The one major group of people that will be affected are Mercs. Who on earth wants to merc if they are punished for it? Personally I feel that the devs will never implement it

16. You might be right, but if the clan social concept is the biggest driver of long term players in the game, increasing the incentive to build a clan would produce more long term players thus lessoning the need for mercs.

It's not a perfect solution, but when eb were first released and subsequent harder eb were released, we had to organize and xtal as a team to complete a lot of them. Times haven't really changed.

The devs could still offer the EE bonus that travels with you when you leave your clan. I'm just talking about adding clan incentivized bonuses. There are many many players who rarely leave their clan.

17. Nothing fun. #bye

18. Yes!!now go and update yourself on Swedish hockeyplayers.next time listen to those that knows something.SWEDEN WORLD CHAMPIONS

19. Rp you get to meet people who are more strange than yourselves

20. Just the satisfaction of not doing anything but tapping a button in eb and getting so much gold! Upgrading the buildings and progress in event! Seeing your stats grow and get incredible equipments...
    All this is so satisfying 
    I know it makes no sense but it's just tp