Where is the fun in KAW?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Z3R0_THE_MAGIC_MaCHiNE, May 22, 2017.

1. Dear Community,

Which part, or parts, of the game are the most fun for you?

Osw/strips
    PVP
    Eb
    Events
    Ally trading
    EE
    Clan chat
    Ally chat
    World chat
    Forums
    Climbing the LB

Why do you play this game and what keeps you coming back? If you could make one game change only, what would it be?

The devs have given us a little insight as to their plans on the community wishlist thread. Let's see if we can give them a simple thread to see what we like best about the game and its many features.

All are welcome to post, friend or foe. 

2. I personally enjoy the combination of osw/strips and clan chat.

I'd like to see the clan chat experience improve with admin chat options and the ability to send out one message to all clan members through a simple feature.

I think a feature allowing admins to chat within the app and not in a third party app would keep players logged on more and better able to manage game play aspects of the rest of the clan.

3. Only for friends and a good clan at this point.

4. I play this game hoping for some feeling of enjoyment however that feeling has yet to come. I will keep trying.

5. EE only

8. Osw, pvp and my eventual climb to the lb for ASW

10. I like the politics ?

11. The most fun Ive ever had so far was that PvP event a few events ago. Where top lb placement were something you didnt HAVE to farm EBs for a large duration of the event to get. (except for EE, but atleast as far as the last two events doing EE has been less rewarding than doing EBs for main event reward)

I dont have anything against the players who do tons of EBs for top rewards but it was so nice being rewarded for something other than an EB or a 1 hour war, or a 2 day PvP event.

If I could change something about the game, it'd be PvP weekend events. Make them much more similar to the event I mentioned above. You actually lose a decent amount of items when attacked, a few extra spells for the event would be cool too. And slightly increase rewards, a seal for top 10 is not motivating when it often takes 24-48 xtals to get there and those xtals would be way more profitable used hitting an EB anyway.

12. Just smack someone around each weekend people wanting rewards for PvP annoys me. You are entitled to your opinion though of course.

13. World chat is the best since we got the extra speakers . And forums is my playground also and always plenty of laughs to be had . i do like osw but not so much e.e any more. E.E was lots of fun when it was clans versus clans . Now it is just full of ego & power trippers and bossy people and i have no interest in it any more. Unless it was like season 1-2 again.

14. So disrespectful...if that's true bro you should know calling a big girl fat hurts there self esteem. They prefer to be called thick or curvy. Don't hate the bbw. Love them and make them want to love themselves not hate themselves.

15. Why shouldn't PvP be rewarded in this game?

16. I have no idea what event you're on about since I was inactive lol but if its anything like these crappy "PvP" events at the weekends where people just hit PS it shouldn't give anything. Maybe I'm completely wrong and this event you speak of was actually PvP but I very much doubt it.

17. PvP should be a gut reaction and not be motivated purely for the rewards.

18. He hasn't been with a girl yet so doesn't know about these things cut him some slack he's still growing.

19. I agree, in its current state PvP rewards aren't that bad considering all your doing is farming PS except the fact its a waste of xtals. 27 xtals for a seal and some main event items when I could make more items and more gold off zta trains.

But if it was made to more like the last PvP main event where you actually lose a substantial amount of items when attacked as well as rewards being based on how many items the player your attacking has then that would make farming PS with no items useless. Sorry I didnt add the last part of that in my original reply.