POST how much you make on zta

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Erick, May 22, 2017.

1. I see I have nothing to brag about now...

2. I make 10b with 6 xstals, golden and regular cruxes running with br spell.

3. 27b with 300% dang towers

4. I'm kinda sceptical too. I can barely make 500b+ with double crux, pp spell and 6 xtals.

5. Plunder also heavily depends on who is in the clan with you. More big hitters generating more plunder means more plunder drops for everyone. For instance, when a bc player would xtal on an hte, I noticed my plunder went way up even thiugh I'd hit the same.

Moral is, you can get loads by being in a clan with bigs, way more than by being in a small clan.

6. For example thaa, the last zta at your clan totaled 3t. The last zta at zta-hte-wtf totaled 19t. More total plunder get a dished out from 19t than 3t (notice how your plunder in the clan rankings never matches what you receive in gold?).

7. ^I always hit at ZTA-HTE-WTF. 30 items, BC, double Crux, and extra plunder spell(s). I make at the least 300b (that's with just one item phase).

I might be off some, but I'm very sure that's what it is. I can do 3 ZTA and make 1-1.35T.

At the least I'm making 350b and 430/440b at most based off that, and plunder differs each eb.

8. But you have no pass.

9. When he said BC he was listing the active bonuses

10. I really wish I made as much as you guys. :(

11. ? I said he has no pass to zte hte wtf

12. You don't need a pass

13. Double crux 25 items over both phases 1 xtals I make around 400b

14. Both crux 6 xtals I made 1.15t

15. I made a bit over 1.5t with 360% plunder bonus.Max xtal,both items phases and all.Actually made half of ph4 items ffa ^^ Could have been around 1.7t.

16. this thread makes myself feel better

17. 335% plunder bonus 1 xstal and some items