POST how much you make on zta

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Erick, May 22, 2017.

1. This is a thread for ppl to figure out how much they should expect to make on a zta depending on ones size for example,

I'll start this off With
    Max level everything besides rai
    I was making 10T on 1 Zta with the following
    6 xstals , 200% crux , 100% crux, 50% EE, 25% Event spel, and 11% br
    Also, I had ph2 closed so 50 circles & Battle cry
    On the other hand, when I didn't use items and just used xstals same boosts I made 8T
    If others could post this I would appreciate it specially for level 13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20 all rai thank you

2. Not enough

3. I make like 6t in the same circumstances or something like that

4. I make about 500b at ZTA-HTE-WTF with:
    No xtals. Regular and Golden Crux and 12% plunder from event.

I haven't tried with xtals yet 

5. At your size Id be pretty (very) surprised if you average 500b an eb there even double cruxed. How many items are you getting per phase when you make 500b there? If I double crux and manage 8-10 items per phase Ill make around 700b an eb there.

EDIT: Also just to contribute to post I make 8b even a hit double cruxed with only 15% prolific spell. And about 5tish total with one phase to myself.

6. Around 12-15 usually. I unload troops first and then wait for the 50%. Smash those items then use my spies. I have fast fingers lol

7. Im still skeptical your making 500b an EB there even double cruxed. Ive double cruxed with EE32% 11% br 25% prolific both cruxes + BC made 6-700b getting 8-12 items each phase. Granted I was maybe only 280m CS last I had all the bonuses listed. I mean its pretty awesome if you are but it doesnt sound right given your not even 40m cs

8. It depends on the total plunder of the EB,have 5 BC players double crux and ee5 and max xtal and you get to hit some items and an unload and you'll get a lot more than usual.

9. I make approx 100b with one unload no bonuses

6xtals double cruxed with 55% in extra bonuses i make Close to 1.3t

10. 35b a hit when double cruxed and battle cry plus my ee level

11. I make gold.

12. go away ur making me jealous

13. I watch other making Gold :)

14. I don't make nearly as much as any of you.

15. Not enough

16. With 3 xtals & reg crux i usually make between 100-200b :(

17. Solid 0 gold

18. 347% plunder increase+BC added half way though
    50circles
    1phase of items (no ffa items hit)
    4 unloads
    817b
    BC the whole time 890b