Quests?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by JohnHuff, May 14, 2017.

1. Are quests worth it? I am a pure spy Build and I can hit ebs with ease but I haven't completed quests. Is it worth it to complete quests or should I just hit the ebs?

2. Yeh its worth it.

If you do all the quests it totals too 49 free crystals I believe. After you've done them all though its pretty much pointless to keep doing them.

3. Quests drop lots of rewards at the first time of doing for example health crystals :)

So yeah! On ebs where it's just spy actions it's worth emptying your troops on quests

4. You're a Hansel build not pure spy as to the fact u have an attack building.

5. You can get xtals and nobility from quests, but I would prioritize events when they are on. Try to get them done off-event season.

6. There are no spy quests!

7. If you were pure spy you wouldn't be able to hit quests :lol:

8. Quests are the only thing worth it. Trust me I know.

If you want to grow up to be big and strong like me you should grind out the quests.

9. Woah BIG and STRONG like YOU Jks you're tiny man, 20mcs :lol:

10. Xo……You are only 24mcs :lol

11. Didn't have to spam it but okk? And as I like you a lot and we're really good friends I'm quite disappointed that you didn't know this was an alt :eek: and you only 40 so get your silly ass outta here smh

12. Off-event season doesn't exist