best soldier building combo for EB plunder

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by ShadyGoose, May 9, 2017.

1. Hi, I'd like to start by saying I'm a very new player to the game, I've been playing for around 2 months.

In this time I have posed the question to many people. "We all know spies are best for overall eb plunder, but what is the best combination of troops for total eb plunder?"

We know that defence buildings give 5% plunder
    We know balanced buildings give an extra attack
    And we know the higher your attack the more damage you will do throughout the epic battle.

What I don't know is how many of the first two buildings you need for their "ability" to take effect

Another thing I don't know is if different buildings give greater ally plunder, ie defence buildings give more ally plunder because they have greater overall stats.

And if this is the case is the extra damage attack buildings would do in an eb going to earn more gold than that of the extra ally plunder received from defence buildings?

Thanks for your time, any insight would be appreciated

2. The defense building is only 5% more plunder per defense building and doesn't stack.

So say the normal balance building gives 100 gold. A defense building is gonna give 105 gold. So 2 defense buildings will give 210 gold. It doesn't stack to 10% and give you 220 gold.

So if you're hansel it's better to go with the balanced building for extra 2 hits. You'll get more than the 5% defense boost (and defense boost doesn't apply to eb end bonus from spy assassinations and scouts).

The damage you do doesn't change how much gold you will get. It's based on what tier building your using. And towers don't give plunder! That's all I know, I hope it helps!

3. So if I use balance builds, how many do I need to buy to get the benifit of the extra 2 attacks

So I only need to buy 1 defence building as well, there is no point having more than that.

4. I didn't explain the defense thing very well. Unless you gonna make all your buildings defense it's not worth it. Also, you only need 1 balance guiding for extra 2 hits.

5. Another noteworthy tip**
    if building on Hoarfrost lands, have one attack building(balanced I believe is best but no proof to back up) built on a land**AS THE FIRST BUILDING after opening the land, and you get like an extra half an unload or something to that effect. :)

6. Just be a hansel you make more

7. Having 75% towers especially on lowland and highlands will give you plunder bank mechanics which cannot be duplicated by mere attack or spy buildings

8. I don't know figures. But Hansel make best gold.. the build type should blot be determined by how much plunder tho. It should be built around how you wish to play. Spy builds historically was used for tuning steal bars for strips and pinning opponantes. Atrack builds mostly made great attack plunder and Hybrid have best of both. However each build has a weakness. Kaw really needs a balance of builds in clans to be affective. But if it's just gold you want Hansel is best

9. 100% troop defense towers is best.

10. Thanks guys really appreciate the help 