Use of buildings tokens on event - Orison of glory part 9

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by kenpachi-the-strength-man, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Hi,

Hope you guys are doing well in the event..
    As you guys are aware that we will be getting buildings token on abyss, hf, hl, ll.

So i advise you guys to use it efficiently..

Also you will be getting sbs from event. And with help of buildings token and sbs you can grow fast if used efficiently..

So i advise you guys to do these for following lands.

LOWLAND:
    For lowland make tier 4 buildings and keep them at level 2..
    With use of buildings token use those on level 2 buildings to make them level 3.

HIGHLAND:
    For highland i would advise you guys to keep hl buildings at level 3.
    With use of buildings token to make them level 4.
    Dont upgrade hl buildings to level 4 with epic battle gold/ silver bars.
    Its waste to upgrade hl to lvl 4.

HOARFOST:
    For hoarfoast i would advise you to keep buildings at lvl 4.
    If you want more action per unload keep 1 unkari, 1 temple level 1.
    Dont upgrade these 2 buildings.
    With use of buildings token upgrade them to level 5 and so on buildings..
    Bcoz lvl 5-10 dont give much cs boost, so dont waste your gold on hf.

ABYSS:
    For abyss i would advise you guys to keep buildings at level 8.
    With use of buildings token you can upgrade those to level 9,10.
    Level 9,10 has huge cs boost, plunder as well..

Use sbs on osmon only as u get tokens for abyss, dont waste ur sb on abyss..

Upgrade your osmon building of highest level possible with sbs u have.

Hope this guide help you.

2. Re: Helpvon event - Orison of glory part 9

3. I'm still testing this myself, but I have to disaggree with you on the HF part. The higher the level of the building, the less efficicient the tokens get.

For example: lvl 9 HF costs 150b or 125 tokens, meaning one token is worth 1.2b.
    Lvl 10 HF costs 150b and 300 tokens, meaning one token is worth 0,5b.

I'm still testing some other levels, but lvl 1-3 are all 5b a token, which is frankly a way better deal if you ask me :)

So personally, I'd advise to use the tokens on the first few levels and use gold to upgrade them (much) further on, but thar's just my two cents

4. Support I'm lands complete but the last few are expensive. Also building hike on abyss n hf is worth upgrading the building prior to use of tokens

5. Also if you're not land complete don't waste your silver on upgrading. Use the money to buy lands, which are much more expensive in the abyss

6. Thanks for this. I hope people keep adding to it. These are all great tips

7. yup, use sbs to upgrade first as much as u can, and then use tokens

8. No problem :)

9. Depending on what number of lands, on what land sets they have..use of sbs will change depending on those.

Say if u have 4-14 hf, i would advise you to buy total of 15 hf. So that abyss and osmon will unlock.

And build 5 lvl 3 on abyss, osmon..
    And use rest of sbs tomax your 5 abyss to lvl 10.

And if you have abyss, max those abyss with sbs.. If all abyss are max, buy next abyss and max it

10. Land complete ? Even if u have 5 low level abyss. I would advise to max those 5 abyss and uograde them to max.
    When u use silver bars to buy land, u grow a little..
    And best use of sbs is to grow your cs as much as possible, so that you are eligible to do higher ebs.
    Therefore use sbs to upgrade your abyss as much as possible and then use buildings token.

11. Alrighty

12. Land complete ? Why are peeps so dumb ?
    Say for eg

#1.
    U have 10 abyss with lvl 6 buildings on each of them, u got 3k sbs and u bought 5 lands. And build lvl 4 buildings.

#2.
    And now you use sbs on uograding lvl 6 to lvl 10.

So how much increase in cs in both case ?

Those who go for land complete with sbs are pretty dumb. There is also few plunder increase in using sbs to buy lands.
    Therefore use sbs to upgrade abyss

13. Why use silver for lands? Are you crazy? You know it's easier to do upgrades under 1T threw the week right? And a player that's small and still mid abyss has a much harder time coming up with 1-4t to hold on to then it is to hold on to 450b to upgrade an abyss building. Use your silver on lands. Your exponential gold growth is larger from multiple small upgrades than it is to 1 900b upgrade.

Myself for example. From 21mcs when I came back to game last may. Less than a year I spent all my silver on lands every event. Bought 67 lands in under 10 months. And grew to whatever I'm at now. 240mcs-ish. Had I just done low level upgrades and burned all my gold I would be one of those struggling 100mcs trying to save up to 3t to buy abyss lands.

Use silver on lands people.

Edit: also you gain no plunder bonus on unlocking land, but the 6 lvls you put on it threw the week for the same price as a 900b upgrade, comes out to approx 6m a hit compared to the 1 big upgrade that only boost your plunder 1m a hit.

If you don't believe me ask _ZE_C4_ZE_ he was doing it your way and only grew to 200mcs in the 4 years he had been playing, switched to silver for lands in October and it's already ORLC and well over 400mcs. He grew more in 5 months than he did in 4 years.

14. Thats why i said upgrade til 450b i.e lvl 8 on your own and use sbs to upgrade them to lvl 10.
    Abyss is easy till 15 lands.

Your both accounts 4/5 year achievement.
    If you use rl money u can be albc within 1 year and more quick if use ally trade method.

15. Personally I still wouldn't use silver for 9/10. Once your OR LC with only lvl 6 threw out 900b is only a days worth of work. You can easily do the 9/10 threw an event for most of your abyss lands. At which point silver should be spent on the 3t OR builds. Just my 2 cents tho.

16. How about never using gold on them and just using all build tokens from events on them and focusing gold on osmon? That's the smart thing.

17. I've not done any research or reading in to crests so I might be way off here... but is it worthwhile for someone bc in the lands where crests are given to sell buildings for that little bit of gold and to use the crests to re-build them?

What other use is there for a load of lowland crests?  granted there isn't much profit to be made...

18. Lvl 7 osmon 1.5t << Lvl 9,10 900b
    True for cs as well as plunder..
    Thats why go for abyss lvl 9,10.

When you can buy better and cheap product, why go for costly one ?

19. That's what I am also gonna do

Gold for lands and osmon only. Best long term best efficient strategy

20. Unless they eventually release new building levels for the lands you are BC on. Otherwise, your tokens will be collecting dust unless you do what you mentioned.