How do I make more plunder?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by llCoSll-Black-Smoke-llCoSll, Apr 12, 2017.

1. I've noticed lately that people smaller than me make like 2x more than me with ebs and hitting ppl. What am I doing wrong? Do I have the worst plunder in Kaw??

2. towers hurt your plunder a lot, and you seem to have quite a few?️

3. Like wise you need to make sure you are getting the full bonus from your allies plunder. Although it seems like you are getting max.

4. I believe I'm definitely way past max pkunder, but what do I do now. I don't want to get rid of my towers.

5. You have to accept your lower plunder.
    You could EE for a plunder bonus aswell as
    growing and not building towers to gain plunder.

6. My build is in extreme disarray and shambles

7. Nothing to do then, you could tear it down but I doubt you wish to do that - EE is probably your best option since you do have towers

8. I mean I could, I'll probably wait tell after this event seems I can just do pvp

9. Ensure you have max plunder
    Get estoc edge level whatever
    Use crux chests
    Apply bonus gold spell
    Have a def building to get 5% plunder bonus

Think that's it

10. I can do most of it, tho I can't spend any money on the game as I am too poor

11. Just enjoy and grow steadily bro

12. I am bro, just was wondering if there were any tips to grow faster because I'm competing with a friend and he's about to pass me

13. Wouldn't he read this too then?

14. Get a lvl 1 elf tree (spy building in hf) and then one lvl 1 elf temple (balanced attack build in HF). Participate in the events and upgrade any abyss buildings completely or osman or whatever they're called to lvl 7-8

15. I appreciate all the help everybody, and yeah he might read this too lol

16. i was wondering about this myself. i feel like some people seem to make more than others even at same stats, build, roughly same hits during eb. could be they hitting more items during heavy item ebs, or if you have towers. could be the buildings you got or eb you are hitting.

17. Get full build. Then you will have maxed plunder

18. Also when growing, get your hls to level 3, dont focus on hf too much as level 1 buildings are sufficient, focus on your abyss and osman upgrading which ever is cheapest.

Drop towers for now and add them back when you are bigger with better plunder.

Get a kaw mentor to help you with your build, but only one as too much 'help'and advice isn't all that helpful

19. I can mentor you Smoke