I'm not a noob, now what???

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Z3R0_THE_MAGIC_MaCHiNE, Mar 24, 2017.

1. My advice to noobs that are willing to spend a bit, buying seals is the most efficient use of your irl money. It provides a huge amount of income, most clans will give you at least 1 item phase and it pays the best.
    I think zta pays more per hit but theres more items on hte?
    Prioritise whatever upgrades, lands or buildings are cheapest and take it step by step.
    Participate in all pvp weekends, they give some very good event rewards if you dont find you come on for EBs very much.

Pro packs give a huge amount of power as you get stronger so maybe don't get them until you're already fairly large.

Ally trading is a fantastic way to make money if you have the time to research so many players.

Playing a huge amount of time will pay off more than spending a lot so be active.

You should be strong enough for EBs relative to what tier of building you have. If you imagine each higher pricing of building as the next tier of building, players with tier1 buildings should manage piggy ebs, tier2 buildings, tenticle ebs etc etc

Equipment hunting isn't important because event equipment is always going to be stronger so just do pvp weekends. Important in pvp weekends to hide in pin whenever you haven't completed the total items for the permenant item. If you leave pin u risk losing them all so only go offline if you dont have many out.

Dont take the game too seriously or you'll end up feeling sad about dumb things like getting attacked in game. They're only hits they don't mean anything.

2. I would definitely recommend going after unlocking lands in the highlands without building anything there, and move to Hoarfrost. Building stats are decent in HF and have a slower curve in price.

3. hi so buying seals can get me bigger?

thanking how much i need to spend to reaching 400-500mcs? let saying i start over and go ps1 and i start spending from when i around 40mcs in my main account?

4. You don't need to spend a dime to grow. Just if you are willing to spend, soend your money on seals. They're the most cost effective. You get the most gold per nobs from seals :D

5. Honestly, you get more from circles. You need 4 to do an ffa. 4 nobs, 30 or more bil at 500k cs. For $10, you can easily make 500b or more at that size. That's without xtals.

6. Yeah but circle pieces u gotta get other people to buy them too, seals u can just do yourself ;P

7. There's more than a few public trains you can hop on

8. First thing after the player decides to keep playing kaw they need to ask questions about the community like what's going on and just ask others for advice meet friends and learn simple as that

9. Um. Your clearly still a noob. You need to get stats like us big bois before ur not a noob any more

*Jumps for Joy*

10. Yeah! You tell him Onesy

11. i mean i decided to spend money, just thnking how much should i spending to getting to 200-300mcs maybe?

12. any help? does ZTA items depending on totoal plunder like HTE? or just fix plunder? arounf how much can i get for 1 phase items?

14. In regard to who's job is it to help n00bs.

It's our job to give you the tools to create a community where you can help newer players. It's also our job to make the game appealing and try to market and get new players to play.

We've haven't done the best job of that in the last little while. But we are putting more resources back into KAW because the players keep playing. In fact, the game's daily active user count is really stable, despite the crazies yelling at the sky 'KAW is DYING, KAW is DRYING!'?

One problem is the game doesn't look as nice as other games in the market currently. We'll be addressing that a little bit with each release (new LL art for example is a small step in that direction).

We'll also be adding some Legends that help guide younger players through the game and reward them for hitting key milestones.

Finally the things YOU, the players, CAN DO.

• - Volley any new accounts that pop up in chat. We only surface those players in chat once they've done a bunch of actions. Post on their wall, offer them some help.

- Create training clans and recruit people.

- Keep posting good threads and publishing content.

- Be nice to people who are asking questions (you can fight them when they're bigger).

- Leave us a good review. Players who see good reviews are more likely to install the game and get involved. We read all of them so add comments (we also read forums and feedback everyday).

- Get a friend to play KAW. Share the addiction with them. :)

15. yes it our job to helping people, devs already teach some build and bl in tutorial they shoundt teach further as player choose how direction they want to go. They also always ask us to check forums for many guides for the first week for new players