I'm not a noob, now what???

Share your game strategies.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: I'm not a noob, now what???

Postby Renamed101101010Imp on Mar 28 2017, 6:21pm

i mean i decided to spend money, just thnking how much should i spending to getting to 200-300mcs maybe?
Renamed101101010Imp

Postby Renamed101101010Imp on Apr 10 2017, 2:49am

any help? does ZTA items depending on totoal plunder like HTE? or just fix plunder? arounf how much can i get for 1 phase items?
Renamed101101010Imp

Postby [ATA]Mark on Apr 10 2017, 8:15am

Semzz wrote:Aww it's cute that you want to respond to me 2 days later because your p.o.s. thread is dead, unfortunately for you I'm not going to give it life going back and forth with a moronic self proclaimed visionary.

Anyone reading this p.o.s. thread do yourself a favor and look up titan-god's (moderator) thread, it leads to his website which he put a ton of effort into and is a wealth of knowledge for new players.

Bet this moronic visionary head recruiter for kaws #1 eb osw clan (kotfe) makes a new useless spam thread in a few days when he realizes I've killed this one too. Good day. ;)

[ATA]Mark
Game Designer

Postby Onesy on Apr 10 2017, 8:19am

^ :lol:
Onesy

Postby [ATA]Mark on Apr 10 2017, 8:26am

In regard to who's job is it to help n00bs.

It's our job to give you the tools to create a community where you can help newer players. It's also our job to make the game appealing and try to market and get new players to play.

We've haven't done the best job of that in the last little while. But we are putting more resources back into KAW because the players keep playing. In fact, the game's daily active user count is really stable, despite the crazies yelling at the sky 'KAW is DYING, KAW is DRYING!'?

One problem is the game doesn't look as nice as other games in the market currently. We'll be addressing that a little bit with each release (new LL art for example is a small step in that direction).

We'll also be adding some Legends that help guide younger players through the game and reward them for hitting key milestones.

Finally the things YOU, the players, CAN DO.

- Volley any new accounts that pop up in chat. We only surface those players in chat once they've done a bunch of actions. Post on their wall, offer them some help.

- Create training clans and recruit people.

- Keep posting good threads and publishing content.

- Be nice to people who are asking questions (you can fight them when they're bigger).

- Leave us a good review. Players who see good reviews are more likely to install the game and get involved. We read all of them so add comments (we also read forums and feedback everyday).

- Get a friend to play KAW. Share the addiction with them. :)
[ATA]Mark
Game Designer

Postby Renamed101101010Imp on Apr 10 2017, 8:48am

yes it our job to helping people, devs already teach some build and bl in tutorial they shoundt teach further as player choose how direction they want to go. They also always ask us to check forums for many guides for the first week for new players
Renamed101101010Imp

Previous

Return to Strategy