I'm not a noob, now what???

Share your game strategies.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

I'm not a noob, now what???

Postby ZeRo_ThE_ViSioNaRy_MaCHiNE on Mar 24 2017, 4:38am

Dear community,

I'm writing this thread in the hopes that you will share with other players your tricks (not all of them) on how to grow, fight, and survive the modern kaw landscape.

The devs have a good guide to beginners, but one you are past that, then what?

How can you advance in the game without spending a fortune? I'm not talking about getting on the LB. We all know that some moderate spending can go a long way over time.

Please share some helpful hints for players looking to take that next step.

How do they spend efficiently?
Should they have an alternate account?
What eb types should they focus on?
How do they succeed in events?
How do they do well in the various types of EE?
What should be their priority? Lands? Buildings?

Please share your thoughts here. If we want the game to continue, we need an active and moderate spending group of players between noobs and those of us that won't quit until they unplug the servers.

Anyone is welcome to share, friend or foe. I'm not a forums expert, so please post any links to previously made threads that will help.
ZeRo_ThE_ViSioNaRy_MaCHiNE

Re: I'm not a noob, now what???

Postby iSeekAttention2 on Mar 24 2017, 4:54am

I seek attention too, now what?

Your threads seem to be getting worse every day with a strong low effort theme that stands out for its low quality.
iSeekAttention2

Postby Onesy on Mar 24 2017, 5:00am

iSeekAttention2 wrote:I seek attention too, now what?

Your threads seem to be getting worse every day with a strong low effort theme that stands out for its low quality.

Nice use of statless alt, this thread actually has a useful topic. Maybe try less hate and more posting with main
Onesy

Postby ZeRo_ThE_ViSioNaRy_MaCHiNE on Mar 24 2017, 5:06am

Candy crush offers a wide array of flashy thingies to keep you entertained. This thread and my others are for function, not to win an art contest. Please stay on topic. Maybe we can actually help some people who need it within the game.

Postby ZeRo_ThE_ViSioNaRy_MaCHiNE on Mar 24 2017, 6:53am

I'd like to offer my suggestion on a build. Whether or not you plan to be an attack build or hybrid in the future, the fastest way to earn gold is as a Hansel.

Build guides have already been written that do a great job of explaining to 3-1 spy buildings vs troop buildings ratio you need to be a Hansel.

Hansels seem to get the best drops from events, and you don't need to skim to make a lot of gold. Your first and last hits will pay roughly the same.

If you wish to convert to bigger attack stats down the road, you can do so very easily through the abyssal lands.

The only issue with eb as a Hansel is that you might struggle to hit top tier eb without great bfe. Considering this is for mid level players, you should be able to fix that problem within a month by adding a few troop buildings in the abyss. If our structure your buildings correctly, you can hit the bigger eb and still maintain your Hansel mechanics and earning advantages in both eb and events.

Sadly, PVP weekends have turned into whack-an-osf, so hansels do just find in that part of the game.

Osw is a different animal as is EE, so we won't go there just yet as this thread is a bit more focused on growing your combined stats to move at least within the hit range of a bc player.

Postby ZeRo_ThE_ViSioNaRy_MaCHiNE on Mar 24 2017, 6:56am

The cool part about getting in the hit range of bc players is that you can steal them as a much smaller player once their spies are zeroed. Some players still carry a lot of static spy defense, but that number has gone way way down since the release of the abyssal lands.

As a Hansel, you may be smaller in CS, but you can still be a factor in PVP actions through events and osw, and EE if you know what you are doing.

I don't EE these days, so someone else can let you all know how a midsize Hansel has to build and what actions they need to focus on in EE.

Postby II-roni-II on Mar 24 2017, 12:59pm

i last year did a thread with hindsight to try help new players avoid the pitfalls on kaw. it's called "The Kaw obsticle's and how to avoid them ,roni's tricks of the trade ". it got derailed a bit but the message advice is on the first page. viewtopic.php?f=8&t=180649
II-roni-II

Postby LilUzi on Mar 24 2017, 1:13pm

The key to success in kaw is to make the right friends. One wrong choice and you are at the bottom trying to claw your way up.
LilUzi

Postby __l3ad___D__o__0__M__ on Mar 25 2017, 12:17pm

The responsibility of facilitating new player growth and retention does not fall on the players; it falls on the developers. If you make up for their shortcomings then you're enabling them to take advantage of the free labor offered by players like yourself. This may work in the short term, but in the long term it has an adverse effect on the way devs handle the game. Pretty soon they'll no longer be game developers and will just be graphic art designers churning out new pictures to insert as equipment and items to collect in copy and paste events.

O wait...
__l3ad___D__o__0__M__

Postby Semzz on Mar 25 2017, 12:39pm

kingdom_of_doom wrote:The responsibility of facilitating new player growth and retention does not fall on the players; it falls on the developers. If you make up for their shortcomings then you're enabling them to take advantage of the free labor offered by players like yourself. This may work in the short term, but in the long term it has an adverse effect on the way devs handle the game. Pretty soon they'll no longer be game developers and will just be graphic art designers churning out new pictures to insert as equipment and items to collect in copy and paste events.

O wait...

Don't bother, contrary to the title, he is a noob and a moron. Kaw's self proclaimed visionary who creates useless threads on things already covered by much more reputable people. Fear not, that won't stop him though, he will continue making moronic useless threads. Rest assured. ;)
Semzz

Next

Return to Strategy