Ally Market

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by -GoldWolf-, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Ally Market!!

Purpose of thread

The purpose of this thread is to have everyone help everyone by hiring each others allies and helping the owner/ally grow to their full potential! I have realized there has been threads like this in the past that have failed but with your help we can keep this thread running!

This thread is all about hiring each others allies either for upgrades or to just have more allies! This thread is completely run on KaW players!

What to do

All you have to do is list yourself or one of your allies for anyone else to purchase! Just list the name of the ally and then wait for your ally to be hired away!

Yay!

Now enjoy your new profit/ally! Hopefully you made a good trade because no one wants an inactive ally!

Troll-Free

Also, This thread is troll free ! No trolls please no one likes people under bridges making other people have bad days!

[​IMG]

2. Re: Ally Market (under maintenance)

Hire me building forges :)

3. Re: Ally Market (under maintenance)

Instructions not clear enough, accidentally dropped allie..

4. Now we need a thread specifically for allies over 5T. You can move the rest in WC tbh.

But ty OP great effort :) thread looks nice unfortunately I dont need to sell any atm

5. Hire me im a great allie !

6. Re: Ally Market (under maintenance)

I recently started on my quest to be bc stables. Only 1/5 of the way there though :(

7. Hire me cause im eminem

8. Volley me I'm new

9. You grew really fast 

10. What?

11. Srry it is fixed now

12. Hire my allies plz, want to upgrade.

13. I would but don't have 100bil at the moment but once I get 100bil then I will 

14. That volley helped

15. Please hire me, I just started

16. All of my allies for sale :)

17. I hired a couple of times, I see your growing really well, keep it up 

18. Hire my great-for-low-price-allies

19. Hire me so I can upgrade my castle to level 10 0.0