Regarding the new Event harpoon

Share your game strategies.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Regarding the new Event harpoon

Postby rooks on Mar 8 2017, 9:51am

@ rouvicath

It will take 53200 scales from ring to harpoon highest tier.

I asked the same question in feedback & this is what devs replied.
rooks

Postby SlimShady on Mar 8 2017, 11:12am

-Zaab0r_The_Godfather_MaCHiNE- wrote:I gave Devs my opinion on this matter.

You go!
SlimShady

Postby llliiiilllliiiilll on Mar 8 2017, 12:01pm

If i only collect 40k scales after event. I shall have the harpoon at tier 3 (level 3).
can i still enchant it after event by kralmora scales, or the kralmora only can enchant the eq which at tier 5 ?
llliiiilllliiiilll

Postby Rouvicath on Mar 8 2017, 8:44pm

rooks wrote:@ rouvicath

It will take 53200 scales from ring to harpoon highest tier.

I asked the same question in feedback & this is what devs replied.

Tyvm
Rouvicath

Postby IIIIII-_NiNjA-_IIIIII on Mar 8 2017, 11:03pm

I think the real question now is.... whether the staff is MH or trinket...
IIIIII-_NiNjA-_IIIIII

Postby Erick on Mar 9 2017, 9:52am

IIIIII-_NiNjA-_IIIIII wrote:I think the real question now is.... whether the staff is MH or trinket...

The staff is trinket, not a mainhand
Erick

Postby -Believer- on Mar 9 2017, 10:58am

llliiiilllliiiilll wrote:If i only collect 40k scales after event. I shall have the harpoon at tier 3 (level 3).
can i still enchant it after event by kralmora scales, or the kralmora only can enchant the eq which at tier 5 ?

You can enchant whatever equipment u have with kralmora scales at the end of the event.
-Believer-

Postby TAN_________-KOKA-_________GRA on Mar 9 2017, 11:38am

Devs has made it so smaller players can reach harpoon while big reach higher tiers in event. Someone 1m cs (Basically, I'm 668x his size) was getting 480 scales on HTE while I was getting 180 max max with pots + 2,5 complete unload ! And I have ee5 also which is supposed to help

If you look smaller players, a lot of them already have harpoon, the only way for big is SP or fast ToW which is hard sometimes to find.

They tried to balance it for small but I guess it's not working well since a lot struggle with harpoon max while someone 10m cs can get it faster
TAN_________-KOKA-_________GRA
2017 ASW Champion

Postby War-Kage on Mar 9 2017, 11:54am

Many people, on the first day of the event, posted feedback saying that smaller players were gathering many times the number of scales as larger players. As far as I am aware, the response from feedback was uniformly "the drops are working the way they are intended" or a much less useful "drops are based on a number of factors, contribution to the eb, size, etc." -- which really tells you nothing.

Devs are aware of the drop disparity. The disparity is either the intent of the devs, or they don't care enough to fix it.
War-Kage

Postby riiceNramen on Mar 10 2017, 9:29am

War-Kage wrote:Many people, on the first day of the event, posted feedback saying that smaller players were gathering many times the number of scales as larger players. As far as I am aware, the response from feedback was uniformly "the drops are working the way they are intended" or a much less useful "drops are based on a number of factors, contribution to the eb, size, etc." -- which really tells you nothing.

Devs are aware of the drop disparity. The disparity is either the intent of the devs, or they don't care enough to fix it.

I think it's also # of actions.

Your activity on eb contributed to how many items you're rewarded. Maybe since small guys have to spam tons of actions then that's how we get the items
riiceNramen

PreviousNext

Return to Strategy