Regarding the new Event harpoon

Share your game strategies.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Regarding the new Event harpoon

Postby War-Kage on Mar 10 2017, 10:14am

I can only speak to my personal experience so I recognize that limitation.

I have experimented with this account and a smaller alt in the same clan. Sometimes I spam items with this account and not small alt. Sometimes I spam with small alt and not this account. Sometimes I spam with both and sometimes I forego items on both.

In every case, the small alt still gets more scale drops. It just seems to be the way it is on this event.
War-Kage

Postby NotEcstasy on Mar 10 2017, 11:39am

@Kage.
I've noticed that too, I'm fairly small and make 1.5k on Crushing. While the bigs might plunder more, I make decent items! I don't xtal, just the occasional item phase and normal unloads.

Take a look at Iron Phoenix's history. I haven't hit ToW for the last 4 days, but I'm 2K away from a tier 2 harpoon.
NotEcstasy

Postby IISPllO0lIKYllGUIlNllISHiPlI on Mar 10 2017, 12:37pm

Ty wrote:Not impossible. If everyone could get the best easily, why make different tiers? Instead just give everyone the best of everything for no effort... wonderful solution.

Thats a valid point but with the current rewards model its just simply not plausible for some to get this EQ. That means waiting months for a full cycle of new EQ to come through before getting a chance at having near the BFE as LB players that are obtaining this new EQ easily.
IISPllO0lIKYllGUIlNllISHiPlI

Previous

Return to Strategy