how much bfa is enough?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by RidgeCoyote, Feb 25, 2017.

1. I should have been more precise in my original question- because what I really want to know is, what is the minimum reasonable bfa required for warring? Of course more is better and I should try and get as good allies as I can. But how much bfa should I obtain before reasonably expect fair results in war?

2. No such thing as too much money, looks, or bfa.

3. Too much shattered sword (Insert Moonface here)

4. You can never have too much BFA, spend as much as you can on it

5. Allies are the most important part of your Kingdom, you should always be building strength and trading allies, you can make more in a day from allies then you can hitting epic battles

Just keep buying, the price don't really matter as much as having an active and growing ally, when you are full unlock more ally space

When an ally sells throw all your gold and silver into hiring a better one, you want to upgrade your Kingdom to earn more gold to hire more allies

Kaw is an ally trading game so get to it

6. You need enough bfa to hit the eb for sure. For instance, if you are a Hansel, you need bfa to hit the big ebs. Putting gold into your build on the other hand helps gain gold faster whereas more allies doesn't mean you will earn gold faster unless you are able to trade them consistently.

7. At your size, max plunder is all you need. The ally market isnt THAT profitable until your hiring in the 10 trillions. Unless your moving quite a few allies a day and managing your gold well.

Upgrade and worry about BFA later.

8. Thanks all, for the answers.

9. No bfa is enough bfa

10. I completely disagree.

Trading allies can be seen as an expinential growth.

You buy an ally, it sells and you profit. If you continue repeating that over and over, you will be profiting even more.

Now, there is plenty of opportunity for failure. If you buy a "dud" ally (one that won't sell or goes inactive) then you may be in trouble. To prevent it from impacting you hard, it would be best to have a bunch of allies, instead of a couple high priced allies.

Think of it as a gamble.
    The higher the cost, the higher the reward, but also the higher the loss if it doesnt work out.

11. Bfa is overrated unless you're aiming for the leaderboard, which will take a very long time at your size.

You wanna trade allies for profit, cool! It will help get you an upgrade here and there.

Just remember, if at any time you get into a scuffle with someone in this war game, you can easily lose hundreds of billions if not trillions in a matter of minutes if you are hit while your active/underpriced ally is hired while you are not logged on and someone is hitting you.

Keep in mind that wars have been started by ally trading. It is a free market, but we all know there are still hoarders out there.

Trading is good. My opinion, upgrade every chance you get. You'll earn more with each upgrade so you can buy a big ally from your higher earnings.