how much bfa is enough?

Share your game strategies.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

how much bfa is enough?

Postby RidgeCoyote on Feb 25 2017, 2:42am

I should have been more precise in my original question- because what I really want to know is, what is the minimum reasonable bfa required for warring? Of course more is better and I should try and get as good allies as I can. But how much bfa should I obtain before reasonably expect fair results in war?
Last edited by RidgeCoyote on Mar 4 2017, 7:38am, edited 1 time in total.
RidgeCoyote

Re: how much bfa is enough?

Postby Aphroditia on Feb 25 2017, 3:15am

No such thing as too much money, looks, or bfa.
Aphroditia

Postby Lube on Feb 25 2017, 4:06am

Too much shattered sword (Insert Moonface here)
Lube

Postby masterchifchaf on Feb 25 2017, 4:23am

You can never have too much BFA, spend as much as you can on it
masterchifchaf

Postby x_x on Feb 25 2017, 10:47am

Allies are the most important part of your Kingdom, you should always be building strength and trading allies, you can make more in a day from allies then you can hitting epic battles

Just keep buying, the price don't really matter as much as having an active and growing ally, when you are full unlock more ally space

When an ally sells throw all your gold and silver into hiring a better one, you want to upgrade your Kingdom to earn more gold to hire more allies

Kaw is an ally trading game so get to it

x_x

Postby afreeman212 on Feb 25 2017, 3:27pm

You need enough bfa to hit the eb for sure. For instance, if you are a Hansel, you need bfa to hit the big ebs. Putting gold into your build on the other hand helps gain gold faster whereas more allies doesn't mean you will earn gold faster unless you are able to trade them consistently.
afreeman212

Postby IISPllO0lIKYllGUIlNllISHiPlI on Feb 25 2017, 3:32pm

At your size, max plunder is all you need. The ally market isnt THAT profitable until your hiring in the 10 trillions. Unless your moving quite a few allies a day and managing your gold well.

Upgrade and worry about BFA later.
IISPllO0lIKYllGUIlNllISHiPlI

Postby RidgeCoyote on Feb 26 2017, 3:57pm

Thanks all, for the answers.
RidgeCoyote

Postby vNv on Feb 27 2017, 2:34am

No bfa is enough bfa
vNv

Postby zorkay on Feb 27 2017, 8:45am

llSPlI0OIlKIYIIGUIlNllISHiPll wrote:At your size, max plunder is all you need. The ally market isnt THAT profitable until your hiring in the 10 trillions. Unless your moving quite a few allies a day and managing your gold well.

Upgrade and worry about BFA later.

I completely disagree.

Trading allies can be seen as an expinential growth.

You buy an ally, it sells and you profit. If you continue repeating that over and over, you will be profiting even more.

Now, there is plenty of opportunity for failure. If you buy a "dud" ally (one that won't sell or goes inactive) then you may be in trouble. To prevent it from impacting you hard, it would be best to have a bunch of allies, instead of a couple high priced allies.

Think of it as a gamble.
The higher the cost, the higher the reward, but also the higher the loss if it doesnt work out.
zorkay

Next

Return to Strategy