How do I ask for a CF?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by LovelyPeacemaker, Feb 22, 2017.

1. So umm... I kinda have a big problem... Im getting farmedddd!!!11 and I dont know the reason...
    My question is what is the most dignified way to beg for a CF without looking like a total noob? Please I really really want him to stop. :( He is assasinating all my units so I cant hit hte. I bought so many seals because I wanted to be the most powerful and peaceful kingdom in all of kaw. But now I have a war problem... This is sad. We should just all hit ebs. :(

2. Fondle, cuddle, kiss, repeat.

3. You should probably grow a pair and hit them back 

4. It's probably a little late for retaining any dignity after this post..

Ignore them. Don't make threads about them, don't post on their walls and don't talk about them in wc all the while hitting them back as best you can.

5. You to

6. Hurt their friends

7. Ventress have a pair she keep them hidden 

8. Op if u wanna keep your dignity request this thread to be deleted best advice I can give. and on that note have the other thread of yours deleted as well that's likely why your being hit. And change your now bc this is a war game and peace lovers are targets by some as they want to remind them this is a war game.

9. o_O this from someone who cf on IMF wall

10. First, you must wash every pair of shoes you own.

Then, put a pair on. No, you cannont dry them first, they must be wet for rhis to work.

Walk forward 15 steps. If you run into a wall, simply walk in place.

Open your phone. Find KaW.

Find the real spragga. Not the fake one, the real one.

Post on his wall begging for mercy. If he is feeling generous, he may spare you.

All Hail The True Spragga

11. Delete this thread, message them and their crannies directly... If no response buy some xstals, and hit em back and don't stop!

12. I'm surprised people are answering this seriously

13. You should never ignore your opponent, make forum posts, spam their wall with insults, hit their friends, flirt with their mom....try it, it's fun 

14. This

15. I'm seeing another side of you =0

16. Have y'all never heard of sarcasm/blatantly obvious trolling? Amazing. It's like some people never go outside and have actual human interactions.

17. You literally jus commented on it, it's like some people never go outside and have actual human interactions jhz

18. Lol mod advice....keep getting farmed

19. it advice actually good mod :roll: