How do I ask for a CF?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by LovelyPeacemaker, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Just ask for CF on their wall

Most noobs farm just for cf requests and he's gotta be a little nub farming u

2. What are friends?

3. First, you must keep crying/spamming his or her wall. Then you must tell them you'll buy them xtals if they stop. So the next this will be to buy xtals because more than likely they will agree. Once you do this they should be satisfied, but if they continue to farm you, you must've boughten the wrong ones, so go look for the right ones and buy those. If it doesn't work just keep repeating this step

Happy KaWing :)

4. Look at the bottom of my wall for proper procedure.

5. -
    Colt 45. "But man she had a pair that was bigger than mine"

Vents has bigger cajones than 100 male elephants. Vent's Pair 1000x > Nlck's Pair

6. ask apoc how to cf :roll:

7. never cf. best thing to do is hit back, dont trash talk on their walls. if they wall you. enjoy the link. even if you fail every hit. something is better than nothing. most people are looking for responses kinda like a troll on a video game. just hit back win or lose. like i mentioned above. doing something is better than nothing. at least youll earn a bonus point for trying lol.

8. Well I been in a bad situation for two or three years. I hit a guy off the battle list. He a two bit cyber bully. His tactics is to hit the people in the clan that I am at. So he annoys the players with failed hits. He small guy not trying to grow. He plays irregularly so if he not pinned he will come on-line and off-load on the members of the clan that I am at. Even if he pinned he hit from pin, just so he fills you newsfeed. He of course loves when players post on his wall. Proves that he has annoy you. He has three accounts, however his access is limited to two of them. His point is to stress your clan to break up and individual player to quit the game. Of course just leaving clan does not work. He holds the clan accountable for let you sit there.

My solution is start my own one person clan. So he has no other players to target. I continue to off-load on his accounts. I have and never will CF with guy. To reward a cyber bully is not a worthy goal of this human. Growing bigger with KAW range of hits, is not a option.

If you leave a HTE clan and join a regular clan will he continue to hit you?

You could bite your pride and ego and beg for him to end the farming.

Or you can KAW on and ignore him.

Just-Thinking

9. There's nothing you can do against this big bully moderators won't help friends won't help
    Or you could hit them back

10. And never ask for cf wimp

11. Keep acting like a crazy 