What makes you happy?

Share your game strategies.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: What makes you happy?

Postby HEAVENS_HAMMER on Feb 12 2017, 5:14am

In 7 years of playing and reading forums. Devastation just took the prize for the single
Most idiotic post I have ever seen in a forum post.  great job mate. Unbelievable.

To op. Happiness is not something that can be fulfilled from outside it is only found inside, doing the right thing no matter what, while having a clear conscience and forgiveness for those that hurt you is a great starting point. Good luck 
HEAVENS_HAMMER

Postby Buubies_ on Feb 12 2017, 5:41am

Seeing people I cared and loved about happy
Buubies_

Postby King-Of-Babylon on Feb 13 2017, 1:25pm

I use to be in a dark place for a very long time when I was young (12-14). I use to daily think about doing self harm. I was smart enough not to do it because it wouldn't stop the sadness but only spread it to those I knew. And I knew life would pick up at some point. And I was right, in high school (when I was about 15) everything made me a lot happier. I just saw life in a more positive light. It was hard at first but then I just let things go there way and everything fell into place. Also it helps if you stop giving a
King-Of-Babylon

Postby King-Of-Babylon on Feb 13 2017, 1:27pm

IDC wrote:I use to be in a dark place for a very long time when I was young (12-14). I use to daily think about doing self harm. I was smart enough not to do it because it wouldn't stop the sadness but only spread it to those I knew. And I knew life would pick up at some point. And I was right, in high school (when I was about 15) everything made me a lot happier. I just saw life in a more positive light. It was hard at first but then I just let things go there way and everything fell into place. Also it helps if you stop giving a

&$@# about so many things.

OT; being with family and friends make me happy. Or hiking or other simple activities most people don't do. OP just think about your life and see what's making you sad. There's never no reason to be in your state.
King-Of-Babylon

Postby NoodIe on Feb 13 2017, 5:40pm

Knowing there's someone that cares about me
NoodIe

Postby Dead-Lee on Feb 13 2017, 11:54pm

Sorry to be negative here guys but I find if u are happy it's never a true everlasting happiness, I think what makes most ppl happy or content is a lack of thought towards negative subjects in life. I try my best to help others, I try to increase the value of my life & others through work, fitness, education, recreation & charity, etc...I have friends & family & I have ppl around me who support me in positive endeavors but I still don't see the positive in the whole. Countries who have the power aren't focusing on the prosperity of all...I don't see illegal slavery, abuse, poverty, starvation, war, etc ending...i don't see an answer to life's bigger questions being handed to us in the next 1000 years or the myriad of the world's problems changing for the better in my lifetime atleast...If I can't learn to switch off and compartmentalise I currently don't think I will ever b happy in today's society but I'm the least sad when I think of a non-existant state personally, it's kind of a form of meditation for me.
Dead-Lee

Postby NotEcstasy on Feb 14 2017, 3:03am

Nihilism FTW.
NotEcstasy

Postby AshtonRocks on Feb 14 2017, 4:36am

I'm not allowed to say what makes me happy on KaW forums.
AshtonRocks

Postby masterchifchaf on Feb 14 2017, 9:17am

Happiness to humans is only ever fleeting. We feel happy and content for a time, then setting into it as normal and it wears off. Gotta keep doing different things in your life to keep yourself happy! I find different movies and games and heading out with friends spices things up a lot!
masterchifchaf

Postby Noob on Feb 14 2017, 9:18am

Drugs
Noob

PreviousNext

Return to Strategy