y'all forgot how to war and I can't wait to abuse that.

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Swabia, Jan 12, 2017.

1. So here's my experience today on PVP.

I start extorting a guy. He decides he's gonna fight back. That's good on him. So I unload both bars on him and self pin.

He immediately scouts me 10x. Now, on the first scout it told him I have 0 spies. He did more though for whatever reason. It didn't burn pots, it didn't destroy money for me it only burned his spies he could be using in his eb.

Then he (while chatting with me) buys 5 of my allies.

Then he scouts again.

So, yes, I'm here to teach people how to war again, and if you want to hire me to rough up a noob drop me a line. This game is ridiculous and y'all have forgotten how to fight back.

If all the war clans fight all the war clans you'll never get anywhere. I'll fight the EB clans and make them into more war clans.

This has been a public service.

2. Was he from DKOD?????

3. Well damn lol. The now very rare times I bother to farm someone i spam scouts to find their regen time.

4. I hate to say that I'm not surprised

5. Swabia at your size he prob started last week, not a real surprise. Way to pvp it up with noobs :rolls:

6. You can abuse me.

7. You jelly, boi

8. We need more warriors rather then fairys

9. Dude you don't know anything about warring get out of forums

10. It is actually : roll : not :rolls: and at least Swabia tries to PvP, unlike some of us.

11. You have a 95% win percentage you EB fairy. What do you know about war?

So help me if your response is some sort of 'dis my alt' or some other such foolishness I'll laugh my kidneys out because every day I have to read this garbage from you guys.

Here's a war question smart sir/ma'am:

What % is lost on a victim for a steal per hit and how many hits are needed to clear a player?

WARNING>>>> THIS IS A TRICK QUESTION. You have to know how to war to answer this but there is a true answer any player who wars knows.

12. Swabia, why?

The pvp system hasn't been updated in years.

Osw has gone stale so less people are doing it.

You're part of a dead and gone era.

Do what the rest of us have done and become disillusioned already.

13. isn't it 0.005% or something like that, if is very low which is why it's so damn hard to clear someone. As for the number of actions Ima guess like 2000 instead of doing math cause I'm lazy

14. Used to be about 0.20% of outstanding gold was taken with each successful steal, though now I've seen and heard reports of about 0.10%. Successful attacks took about half a precent.

Last time I looked at my spreadsheet and worked it out you needed about 900-1k successful steals to clear someone to 99%, roughly 50-55 fbs. The reduced gold taken rate lengthens this considerably.

And that's one reason why people don't pvp anymore.

Now why are you valiant again? Did you drop build?

15. You haven't gotten the right %'s but Radagst answered the trick portion on the question.

Since the fixed % doesn't have a low limit (which it once did) you can steal forever and never clear a guy. Radagast correctly answered that you'd clear enough to make it worth the strip.

The percentage was never .x guys. I wish.

FYI.... this if for that noob to explain. I don't need Saltyfeetish and Radagast giving us the right answer. I need a guy with 95% wins who says I don't know how to war to tell us how.

16. It takes about 6-8k steals to clear someone but it can vary depending on size comparison of the stealers versus the target plus attacks ran. Swabia you have no idea what you are doing anymore in kaw. Just stay gone, battle losses just show how much your account has been tossed around. The real thing to look at is newsfeed since it never lies

17. Well, wrong noob I guess.

Relative size on steals onesie says is now a contributing factor. Do we have anyone with alts to confirm this via photos?

18. The top ally leaderboard can take way more gold per hit than anyone else. It can also happen at the edges of hit ranges. If you weren't washed up you would know this 