Attack vs Hansel

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by JohnHuff, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Which is better attack or hansel? One guy said hansel so I switched to that and then someone just said attack. Which is better?

2. Quit the game, that's the best option

3. So I just converted to hansel, people say that hansel generally makes more and it's faster to grow.

Idk it feels like I dropped in gold per hit. But I probably make more at the end of the eb though.

4. It's personal preference really. I play hybrid cuz I couldn't choose.

5. Towers for the win.

6. In the grand scheme it doesn't matter. Either way is fine but I wouldn't go switching back and forth. Just stick to Hansel and make an alt to see the other build.

7. Hansel in the long term do make more gold (look at most of lb) but they make less throughout the eb. Their end reward is higher, also I have noticed better event drops from a hansel

8. Early on Hansel makes less until it has the BFE/BFA high enough to hit LOTL/GOTH consistently without pots.

9. First I'd recommend not doing things just because "one guy" or "someone" says to do them.

Second I'd define what "better" means. There is a reason everyone doesn't have the same "best" build, because the best build for any one player depends on many factors.

10. Well... This is a good option

11. Ultimately it depends on your play style. Do you want to make a lot of gold but be very easy to smack around, or do you wanna dominate your opponent in power but easily let yourself be pinned.

Attack builds do make less, but in OSW take less incoming as opposed to hansels. They're easy to strip without enough towers.

Hansel makes more, but during OSW take most of the incoming as easy targets. They'll destroy your accounts BFA when you fall asleep though.

Pros and cons, just figure out your play style

12. Hansel/ps1 is great for growth..will make bank off EBs...but please, do NOT cast for indi war as a hansel...just dont do it... Go ps and clear all your gold to 0 if your going to war with a spy heavy build.