money generation and item phases

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Swabia, Jan 4, 2017.

1. The small account have 5T. Perfectly plausible at a end of a promo, right? They take an active 1T ally and volley to 5T. The big account keep. The small account cash in the profit for every sale from 1T to 5T. Repeat the process. When the big account will have those allies sold will cash in the profit aswell. Yes, it is a bit risky. The vollied account might go inactive. Won't be sold soon because will be overpriced for a while. But there's no hurry for BC account. There's nothing he can do with the gold anyway.

2. I'll describe a scenario that just recently happened yesterday and the HTEs were run in Monster Garage.

Swabia had been banking in allies and owned 'deon3' for roughly 125b and I already had 'Velexs' for about 10bil.

I used 3 Seals of the Damned and ran HTEs for the clan. In those 3 EBs I made about 7tril. There is absolutely no way a ~15mil CS account like Swabia's will make as much as my ~380mil CS account so I lent him a hand.

He owned 'deon3'for roughly 125bil and had 'Velexs' for about 10bil. He had about 45bil out so I hired deon3. Then we vollied my 10bil ally as high as he could and then did the same with the original 125bil ally.

I still happily own both allies and they are still at the value we left them. I believe he finished with over 515bil out and I gained banked allies with no real loss. I might have made less in those EBs but Swabia made more so I believe it was worth it

3. This is a good idea. You should try to find the point where it's more beneficial to do the items yourself though (cs wise). For example I can make about 1.5T off zta with all items/xtal. So I'm pretty sure it would just be a better bet for someone with ~40mcs to just do items themself, as some money will be lost in the volley.

4. Not sure about ZTA but I know on HTE and similar EBs with large item bars there is a max amount you can get from item bar after which you get diminishing/no return. One of the reasons I split seals.

5. Thanks again, Ares. To answer the other question on how I get rid of the allies I keep yes, I have a way to get rid of those also. Stay tuned to forums for that. It's not going to be difficult for me to dump 10t allies on the market with my upcoming plan. I don't see though how holding on to them for a short time would be a bad thing for the BC players. I intend on not making them hold them though.

6. This is very good info. I didn't know this point because I haven't tested it. Does anyone have the max pay on items and secondly does a BC player using an item do more damage to the bar than a small? I would expect not, but you'd be able to see that in the EB attacks on the clan page when you do an item phase.

If we have a BC player who only maxes out on 1/2 a bar I'd like to know so they max every time and leave the rest of the bar to the other accounts.

7. Ive learned that by splitting seals with larger accounta you get a better turn over on items. If a split with a bc hansel account that is double cruxing and max xstalling i can make about 500-600bil on items alone. Without even unloading on the eb. Item pay is only 10% of total eb end pay.
    So you have a better chance of supplying seals to a few bc accounts and hitting the items as they xstal away at it.

8. A very small small is doing 1-2 damage on items (hte). Later is capped at around 100. A 20mil cs is doing same damage on item bar as a BC account. Also the payout is capped at 500 items if I remeber correctly. Must be very small to reach that cap. Splitting it's worthy only for a very small account. This if we talk about gold payout. During events yes, splitting is smart no matter the size of the accounts in order to maximise the event drops.

9. Funny you only join this thread to counter my point zorkay..which exceeds yours btw. Even if they do have the gold, its still a waste of time which was my point. Also, as onesy said, overpricing your allies is not the best way to make money in the market....

10. Overpricing your allies can actually be extremely profitable, but only if you play the long game.

If you volley someone up, you make a significant amount of money from it. Now, that money is not "liquid" cash, meaning you cant use it immediately. However, given enough time, and the right choice on ally, that ally will sell.

I am not agreeing with Swabia, but he is not wrong. This is definitely more profitable than taking the items yourself, however it is very complicated and time consuming.

11. In a world where instant gratification is gold, Swabia stands lonely, a relic of a forgotten age, where profit mattered, even if it was through investment.