money generation and item phases

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Swabia, Jan 4, 2017.

1. So, on item phases.

Let's say I pay to have my 100 circles for an eb. Is it in my best interest to lock the items or to allow a larger clan member take them and transfer through volley?

The answer is quite simple. Have the larger player take the items phases. Then transfer money on a large ally which will generate more money. Use an ally one of you already owns so you're not out as to who keeps the junk.

This has been your daily math lesson from Swabia.

2. my head hurts

3. Lol are more on the way ?

4. The only way I see this beneficial is if your too small to profit off zta..but then you wouldnt be able to plunder the gold to hire an ally expensive enough to pay you more gold than you'd make off zta. So you'd have to use silver bars...

A 10t ally yields 130ish~ bill. So yea thats a ton of silver you could just use to upgrade to profit off of zta so no. This is a dumb idea. Where did you think of this? Just use your circles, take your own items, make the gold with the items you paid for.

5. This, I always thought Swabia was as dumb as a stump. This pretty much proves it 

6. Volley transferring is by far the most inefficient means of money transfer

7. Ok, let me explain better since you're all already trolling.

Say I hit items. I make 200k to 1b per hit depending on eb and multiplier.

A BC player makes what? 4-10b a hit? I don't know the value on that so you'll have to fill me in on that.

So the BC player does the items phase and he and I transfer via volley. Say my ally at 1t gets a 500b volley and I keep.

I now have a 1.5t ally which because if it's recent volley activity has hit the top of the ally market again.

So we as a clan have maximized gains on the eb. We made the most we could. We then volleyed at a high level and made more money. We have to sit on junk allies for a little while, but the occasional hire will keep them at the top of sale list.

8. The account would make more off items rather than the tiny amount from a 500b volley, And the ally is now op and won't sell. How did you get vk again ? They clearly didn't have a skill testing question

9. I thought this had something to do with the fact larger accounts make more off items than smaller ones, even on the same eb. Nevermind

BtW a BC account hitting a 50% ZtA while cruxed makes around 35-45b per hit

10. Yes, the BC account should do the items. It will make fantastically more money. Smaller accounts shouldn't hit items.

The tiny account wasn't going to make much more than the transfer amount. They're stuck with a crap ally, but transferring on an ally brings that ally to top of market again.

You do indeed need to sell the junk ally. Either buy it up to a specific trading tier, or buy an ally which someone will buy back.

11. I think Id consider Any player whos played this game for 7 years and is still as small as OP "slow". Clearly OP is a little slow..unless hes reset over the years or has a different acct bigger than this one...

Still, the ally market is not exploitable in the way OP is suggesting. You dont make profit this way off an ally because the cost of an ally goes up 5% per higher. Of that 5% the owner makes 1.5% profit. So while you are profitting, you'd have to make gold from some other source in order to continously re-hire and "volley" the ally, regardless of how often it sold.

12. If the Gold a player makes us under 20% of what a BC player would make, then sure this is a better idea.

13. First of all, 7 years for growth now doesn't mean anything. There hasn't been events until about 2014. Growth these days is mainly from B2B HTE/ZTA and events. Too bad there wasn't any back then. I mean damn look at yours and his win ratio. 200,000 vs 40,000.

Second of all, you seem to think that stats have a direct impact on game knowledge based on your "Diss" about the OPs stats. I disagree with you there. Someone who is 1b CS could have 0 knowledge of game mechanics. Whereas someone who isn't may be fluent in game mechanics.

Third of all, I don't know if what Swabia said is correct or not. But it was annoying to see you attack someone's credibility or seemed like it based on their stats.

14. Eh Swabia is not small because he is slow. He is small because he uses game mechanics to work in his favor. And secondly no one person in this game has been stripped naked as much as Swabia has. It's hard to grow when your litterally in war for 7 years. And before you jump on the bandwagon, If you know me you know that I have zero love for Swabs. I think he is garbage. But garbage or not he understands mechanics better than 80% of the people in this game. THAT is now he got VK. And what he is saying about pots and vollies is correct for anyone questioning what he is saying It does make sense. After all Swabia is a pirate. A terrible one but still a pirate.

15. This makes sense guys, you just need to think with your brain not your butt. Apparently a lot of you have those in the same place tho

16. Top of ally page?? What? Aren't they ranked on price

17. Spooky 1/1 atk np. 

I have warred with Swabia many a times. Stats mean nothing at the end of the day when it comes to gameplay and knowledge. Accounts are only big now due to cash infused ebs.

18. My apologies swab for calling you slow and judging based off your stats. That was ignorant of me to do so..

But, OP could atleast put some effort into his post. Why not do some math and prove this is better way to make money than simply hitting and growing off ZTA...I still think this is a dumb idea.. You make a tiny bit of gold off ally hires.. You can only spend as much gold as you currently have to hire an ally, so unless your hiring a very very expensive ally (over 15T at least) your not going to benefit from this compared to just hitting zta. Regardless of how little money the BC player is spending compared to the smaller player..

19. I feel dumber, talking about a 10t ally pulling in 130b. That's one hire, think about the other 30 or so upgrades from 500b would yield in. I'm not gonna do the math because I honestly cant be bothered, but it would make you a lot more money than hitting items. Whereas for keeping the ally, yeah nah, the BC guy can keep it lol.