off system pvp is dead

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by SkinnyMinny, Dec 25, 2016.

1. The death of off system pvp.

The very root core of the game. The war game. Player vs player no rules.
    Kingdoms at war played as a purist

There is no point in pvp. You Spend your troops and spies to reduce your enemies troops and spies, if you don't. Your enemy will use his troops and spies to reduce yours.

Really? C'mon. That's an exercise is banging your head against a brick wall right there.

"Wait till they sleep then strip their bony ass"

That's a huge leap into a deep sinkhole.

Let's say you hire a one tril ally while they sleeping and start peeling away their gold.

You should mith up for the event with at least unholy aura.

You would want to run full x-tal limit of steals, and attacks every hour. Which costs real dollars. Lots of real dollars.

Let's hope the 1tril we need to spend hiring the enemy ally just to get a foot in the door is not a lemon either.

All that expenditure to take what? Half of it? If you're lucky.

Either way. With events now ongoing. A player is never more than a few days away from event prize of a minimum 2000 silver bars.

That's 2.2 tril for doing the barest minimum participation.

Off system pvp is dead.

Modern kaw Player vs player just becomes prohibitive and so counter productive in the face of the events and epic battle bonuses, that's it's become obsolete.

So you're left with the beginning...you use your troops and spies to burn away your enemies troops and spies until someone gets bored

You better hope your fight isn't with some lame alt your enemy doesn't care about. That's a massive dead end right off the bat.

Pvp is over and out. Don't forget to opt in 

2. PVP, OSW and SWAR very much alive. You just have to find a way to have fun without breaking ToU

3. i completely agree. These are my tried and tested list of pvp uselessness who got no fight in them only a big mouth then quit within hours or do a few hits then give up.And when quoted about it they say " you are not worth it " - wattz, Angel in high heels , Jackson/ vex/babycakez/devastation .The screennames who do bring the fight and go on for days,weeks and months are posedonOfDeath and dkod dragonOdarkness .No other names are memorable. Then you have the wc 5 minite wonders who run their mouth in worldchat when they see you and spew some insults trying to impress saying dtw etc etc .Then when you stop talking in wc when speakers ran out .They stop all attacks and you never hear from them again. Most now play dead like angel in high heels and go straight in the event ebs because thats all that has became the prioity now. And more often than not now .When you do have confrontation with anyone. They will bring some their friends to help them or turn to telling all their clan to hit you and wont 1v1 .

4. I agree and support ξ€Ž. ATA has made pvp less and less attractive over the years. Totally shifted the focus of the game.

5. Poke money used to be about having an adventure, now it's about being led around by a kiddie fiddler. Games change

6. Lmao

7. Stand, why are you so mad? Try to understand that I do want you as a fan!

8. It's not dead, just on life support.

9. Poor Cylde. I would go more, but such a bore

10. Okay someone help me out with this one. A player half my size, no gold in allies, no gold period, failbombs me and I take minimal loss. She doesn't grow, and she isn't a threat. Why would I farm her when I can sit and let her make my failed inc stats look soooo good <3

Is it really worth hitting her when she is already pinned most of the time anyways.

11. wattz talk big but you are one massive no starter. i have allies but its not about the gold remember i got 10b from you. You was tiny tiny for years . So drop your fake talk. Facts are you think big stats make you a kaw star when you have done nothing in the past few years.Everytime i hit you ,you cry and tell about it in wc. You are a big fail wattz i even kiilled you in the raps. You are useless.

12. wattz self pins and takes pot shots. What wattz writes and what is the real thing are 2 different scenarios.He is one big liar.

13. y u no follow meh

14. I'm not fighting you today.

Merry Christmas Roni

15. Your in a clan that everyone would steal a strip in 1v1 and wonder why it's dying pluse you have long long list off rules and a big do not hit list lol

16. There is no rules in osw or 1v1 any your in a clan that has rules for it lol hit anyone you want do anything you want who cares what they do play how you enjoy too and hit who you want too

17. Support