What Are The Pros/Cons Of Being Hansel?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by -GrimCreeper-, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Agreed with suptis. And all the debate whether ashes was a guy or girl on his threads...

Impressive stats too :cool:

2. Is Ps1 on lowlands a good start?

3. Fastest way to grow and unlock your lands starting off is have one Level1 COE on your LL and one Level1 blood barracks on hoarfrost soon as you unlock it.

Do that up to 15 hoarfrost do NOT upgrade anything on hoarfrost past lvl 2 just unlock and build to land 15 then mass build on abyss and osmon.

4. I'd sayignore the OR lands^

5. Is there a list of how much total gold each level costs including previous levels? I made this one for abyssal eyes and prizmais about 2 weeks ago but Im wondering if anyone has made one for all the other buildings as well.

Heres mine

Cult of the Abyssal eye
    Level 2 90b
    Level 3 190b
    Level 4 290b
    Level 5 540b
    Level 6 790b
    Level 7 1240b/1.2T
    Level 8 1990b/1.9T
    Level 9 2890b/2.8T
    Level 10 3790b/3.7T

Prizmai Ashtarak
    Level 2 105b
    Level 3 255b
    Level 4 555b
    Level 5 1,055b/1T
    Level 6 1,810b/1.8T
    Level 7 3,310b/3.3T
    Level 8 6,310b/6.3T
    Level 9 11,305b/11.3T
    Level 10 18,305b/18.3T
    Level 11 25,805b/25.8T

And I agree. Ive heard abyss is sllightly more efficient than OR but also that the difference is small. I like spending my sb on OR and EB gold on abyss.

6. THIS

7. ..iz a gurl :roll:

..who makes crappy threads :roll:

8. YES in guides sections called buildings and lands.

9. Chocolates guide doesnt list the collective prices though. Just each individual level.

10. To everyone saying hansels arn't good for indi...

Just like every other build in this game, slap towers on it and boom you are good to go. My build rarely gives up any gold cuz troops in theory should be ZT entire war. It rarely gets koed, unless the enemy wc is hell bent on it. Last but not least it helps gain control.

11. Don't forget to put a lvl 1 Elven Temple on HF lands. Gives you extra hits

12. Hey, do all balanced attack buildings give extra hits? Just wondering

13. Most people who are angry at hansels in indi are people in higher brackets, for example in my bracket you'd need around 250m adt to maybe stay up, but there's no reason to so it's useless

14. Whats the difference between ps1 and hansel then Ive played in indi as both and been treated the same as in told to dive troops. Isnt a ps1 just as bad as a hansel then?

15. They are both called hansels

16. Every balanced attack building gives you a couple extra hits (25 or 26 instead of 24) but the level 1 ET gives you more than that.

17. I have my adt for osw purposes. If hansels keep zt in indi, theres no need for the adt. Its My sdt that keeps me up the entire war. I assume itll be the same as I climb into higher brackets aswell.

18. The whole problem with being zt, is that you will inadvertently leak. In the top bracket there is usually 0/1/2 hansels. When tanks and LB can plunder you for minimal troop loss, you are more of a detriment for your team than you are a positive, no matter how fast you are.

19. Should a newbie hansel? Or not hansel?

20. Why does nobody answer a noob?