What Are The Pros/Cons Of Being Hansel?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by -GrimCreeper-, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Pls tell me what are the pros/cons of being hansel?

2. Pros :
    More gold in epic battles
    Higher chance at receiving Eb drops compared to attack builds
    Hide from people by assassination and steals
    Help your clan in strips.
    Cons :
    useless in Individual wars

3. Con- almost everybody can attack you np.
    Pro- can easily go ps.

4. Hansel is geared towards strips and to harass attack builds and in my opinion, hybrids as well.
    Attack builds get paid more during eb, but hansel gets a bigger end drop.

The theory on hansels getting more drops is just that, a theory. Not necessarily true

5. Just build adt if you want to be a hansel

6. To cons I would add: if you hit other people it's complete BS, spy mechs are broken. Otherwise pretty much correct

7. Pro: great on the runway, can break dance fight, so hot right now

Con: none come to mind

8. Hansel OP just hide your troops in pin and watch all he salty people failbomb you

9. There is no con in being really really really ridiculously good looking.

10. Allow me to illustrate fighting (osw) hansels that have played the game with more commitments than noobs who change build every other week and "retire" from Kaw and complain no-one ever hits them cos they are so badass..

1 - 140K incoming attacks.. Yes you will get Attack nom nom'ed

2 - 140K outgoing successful steals.. Yes you will get the satisfaction of stripping your enemies

3 - 31K incoming steal fails (14K success).. oh yes they will strip you.. but you can chuckle at a lot of their fails as you reverse

4 - 77K outgoing scout actions.. yes you will be asked to zero sit on the enemy hansels (it's actually kinda fun.. to make them xtal)

5 - 70K inc scout actions (50K fail).. yes hansels will get all the fail scout bombs from attack builds to be zero sat on

Ofcourse butthurts can always deduce a different story from these stats.. but essentially, that's the fighting life of a Hansel..

11. True

12. Well a big con to me is that it takes a while to actually convert to hansel with a decent amount of stats cost wise

I heard some hansels also have to have a large amount of BFA just to hit epic battles. So that could take a large amount that could hinder growth(unless they are already full build of course)

13. Only if you wanna hit like Lotl and goth

14. Truthfully, the hansel originally was created for strip purposes only. The mechanic allowed for strip power, and zero gold "DTW" to be rendered. A total OSW build. Not a good gold making build in its inception.

Now? Everyone makes gold. Strips aren't as heart breaking as they used to be. Hansels aren't as prominent.

15. Is this your main? ^ that is not ashes

16. It's my fighting main.. ashes is the "nice guy forumer acct"

17. Pros:
    free candy from an old lady in the woods

Cons:
    poor
    Abusive parents
    Gets eaten

18. Pros: everything

Cons: nothing , can't be hit , best on plunder, hidden when stealing , great in individual war and system wars ...

19. Did he just say hansels are great in Individual wars? *laughs ass off*

20. I thought ashes was a girl.
    What even is life