KaW mechanics.

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Jackson, Dec 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So my dumb 1. something bcs friend said that they are recieving issues when trying to attack me. It says "Attacker too strong" There is a simple solution to this. In fact, so simple my hamster fixed it and was able to brutally farm his 1mcs friend! Haha, cool story bro! I will be explaining to you how to fix this horrible restriction when attacking smaller or bigger players. For example, when I try to attack Silph it says "Bruh Jackson, you're way too strong" *insert clevery photshopped image here* and i'm like nawh man, wtf?! I wanna tap my frand silph! I can easily fix this by doing one simple thing. I will share this simple thinf after I give another example. So say if I wanted to scout my good friend Pipebomb. It would say "nah breh he's irish he's prolly in the ira fam" i'd be extremely annoyed! So first of all I would email support and tell them they're idiots. Right, so now that's done my self-asteem is moderately high and I feel better about myself. I need some more self confidence and morale however. So I will be bullying litte kids on the Internet;Via Minecraft. Now i'm completely satisfied with my feelings. I will start the process of removing the hit range restrictions. But before I do this, I would like to apologise for this wall of text and my bad sentence structure and my incapabaleness of making good sentences. I haven't really used a variety of sentences. I've been mainly using simple sentences with a misplaced comma here and there but, whatevs. *winks*

In addition to this, I would like to give a shoutout to my good friend Harambabe/be/bae. R.I.P buddy, we all miss you. Also, i would liek to talk bout mechanics in kaw. hansels make more money than other builds, thank you for reading.

TL;DR:::: I was talking to some russian dude and they nawt no haw kaw hit ranges werk so i halp them understand i hope? U can hit anyone and erry1 via the method i shared to removing restrictions. Or did i share et? idk i forget deez fings.

2. Pipebomb doesnt have any friends papi. He gay

3. Ik. We should publically burn him :)

4. Cool story bro.

5. We already spoken to someboddy about him

6. Death rehab

7. Is that where Omar is?

8. All that on 4 percent??! Such a lion

9. And you said android was bad ;3

10. Hopefully, lmfao.

11. Touché.

They still suck tho

12. So many inappropriate comments and this thread has no purpose but to be spam.

/lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.